***FOR SALE---> mint Xbox 360 core with 2 games, 1 controller***

grillman6000
10+ year member

¿ G0t ThUmP ¿
i have a xbox 360 core system brand new.....maybe 24 hours of play total.........

2 games

NBA Live 07

Ghost Recon

and the original one controller.

located in Florida

looking for $350

if u want pics just reply here or PM me.....

THANKS!

-Jordan

not to dump but the prices up here in georgia for used one mint condition or not are like 175 with a 2 controllers but bump on a good price though is it 350 shipped?

not to dump but the prices up here in georgia for used one mint condition or not are like 175 with a 2 controllers but bump on a good price though is it 350 shipped?

not to dump but you go ahead and do it anyways? if you were so hard up to tell him how much they are going for by you pm's are available

what is up with so many people on this forum post dumping? how hard is it to hit the back button and go to a different thread?

heres a bump for the seller..........good luck with the sale.

not to dump but you go ahead and do it anyways? if you were so hard up to tell him how much they are going for by you pm's are available

what is up with so many people on this forum post dumping? how hard is it to hit the back button and go to a different thread?

heres a bump for the seller..........good luck with the sale.
thnx....

ill send you $250 for the one you can get for $175, and you just made yourself $75 for doing nothing

they go for 175 at place down here called gamestop also rhino games just bought one last weekend and im not talking about regular xbox talking about 360 came with 2 controllers

ill send you $250 for the one you can get for $175, and you just made yourself $75 for doing nothing
wait 1 week until i get my paypal and you got yourself a deal

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

grillman6000

10+ year member
¿ G0t ThUmP ¿
grillman6000
Margate, FLORIDA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied