grillman6000

***FOR SALE---> mint Xbox 360 core with 2 games, 1 controller***

i have a xbox 360 core system brand new.....maybe 24 hours of play total.........

2 games

NBA Live 07

Ghost Recon

and the original one controller.

located in Florida

looking for $350

if u want pics just reply here or PM me.....

THANKS!

-Jordan

you should've built the wall all the way into the cabin so you could sit inside the wall and look out the port to drive

"I got the Gorilla system...feel the beat in ya' chest!"

:up2somet:

not to dump but the prices up here in georgia for used one mint condition or not are like 175 with a 2 controllers but bump on a good price though is it 350 shipped?

1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo

Headunit: Dual CD770

Component: 5 1/4 Pheonix Digital PD-150

Amp: Ample Audio A1100DX

Subwoofer: Cerwin Vega Stroker 104

Tweeters: X-Audio

Ref's: Kidthump, Bumpin97Jeep, Skadude016, audiobahn12989

not to dump but the prices up here in georgia for used one mint condition or not are like 175 with a 2 controllers but bump on a good price though is it 350 shipped?

not to dump but you go ahead and do it anyways? if you were so hard up to tell him how much they are going for by you pm's are available

what is up with so many people on this forum post dumping? how hard is it to hit the back button and go to a different thread?

heres a bump for the seller..........good luck with the sale.

REF's: dkguitarist(sold to) , bds0688(sold to) , glock(bought from) , connersdad19(bought from) , iceteebone (traded with), flossinon24s(sold to) , paddywag(sold to) , vitveet(bought and sold) , mq1kael(sold to) , sporty drew(sold to) , hoss(sold to) , pistonsfan70(bought from x2) , ghostface(bought from) ,tim0shel(sold to) , quest51210 (bought from) , burakol(sold to), corollacrazy42(sold to), oomeskoo(sold to), iApex (bought from x2), bassknocker23 (traded with), adrian1185 (sold to), jblw12gti(sold to), Magz_rule(bought from), and many more that i cannot recall

not to dump but you go ahead and do it anyways? if you were so hard up to tell him how much they are going for by you pm's are available

what is up with so many people on this forum post dumping? how hard is it to hit the back button and go to a different thread?

heres a bump for the seller..........good luck with the sale.

thnx....

you should've built the wall all the way into the cabin so you could sit inside the wall and look out the port to drive

"I got the Gorilla system...feel the beat in ya' chest!"

:up2somet:

I also think hes talkin about the reg Xbox.

Trades?

Team Kicker

Team Russnetics

This year is gonna be dangerous to all

2003 MECA M7/MR7 IL state Champ

2004 MECA M4/MR4 IL State Champ

2004 SLAP S3 2nd place World Finals 153.4

2005 MECA S3 IL state champ

2005 MECA 3rd place S3, world finals 155.8

2005 MECA SR3----- NEVERMIND

2005 MECA MQ3 4th place AVG 152.3

2006 GONNA BE BIG

I also think hes talkin about the reg Xbox.

Trades?

has to be... i hate retards :rolleyes: .. free bump man

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Refs; Terryracing86 ; unshooked ; blaze383 ; ballstothewall ; QtrHorse ; iamamp3pimp ; XsabesX ; kidthump ; david706 ; SlickCMRick ; 22mountaineer ; chaarlieee ; revrider1 ; Jep772 ; gordos420 ; sweet06camry ; crazycornuts18 ; chaunb3400 ; Victory ; jesuspunk25 ; jonnybusa

ill send you $250 for the one you can get for $175, and you just made yourself $75 for doing nothing

06 altima sedan

Alpine 9887

Sax 125.4 selenium 6.5s SEAS Prestige 27TAFNC/G

Dd m4 2 15" fi n2

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909

sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow, crxbmpn, xr650jkallen, thewes

they go for 175 at place down here called gamestop also rhino games just bought one last weekend and im not talking about regular xbox talking about 360 came with 2 controllers

ill send you $250 for the one you can get for $175, and you just made yourself $75 for doing nothing

wait 1 week until i get my paypal and you got yourself a deal

1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo

Headunit: Dual CD770

Component: 5 1/4 Pheonix Digital PD-150

Amp: Ample Audio A1100DX

Subwoofer: Cerwin Vega Stroker 104

Tweeters: X-Audio

Ref's: Kidthump, Bumpin97Jeep, Skadude016, audiobahn12989

they go for 175 at place down here called gamestop also rhino games just bought one last weekend and im not talking about regular xbox talking about 360 came with 2 controllers

wait 1 week until i get my paypal and you got yourself a deal

were both controllers packed in the box?

core system = 1 wired controller and no HD, $299 EVERYHERE

premium system = 1 wireless controller w/ HD, $399 EVERWHERE

I'll take 5 of yours for $200 per.

I heard he's taking pilot lessons so he can fly airforce 1 into the pentagon

Team PhatHertZ

Team Kicker

Team Powermaster

2005 MECA SR2 World Record Holder

2005 MMOM/2006 MECA SPL Spirit Award

'03/'04/'05/'06/'07 MECA State Champion/Record Holder/World Finals Top 5

Opti 200.2 + SX18 = 150+db :scared:

Refs: Polecat, TeamPSI, TheLow, Tommyk90, TypeRbass, skitzafit, skmfkr, steinkea, slapmaster, Kenny Pollock, iagrdshaka, billabongcr, rtillaree, R-sosa, ngsm13, 15nissen, casper97ta, tuck05, Safe_Cracker, pioneerpimp, PurposeSoap, Basic1906, Bender-Offender, StateProp486, Loud01Blazer, civicman07, jco1385, bur1196, clbolt, gymfreak101, jesuspunk25

Heatware = delvryboy

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now