Could this work

Participant count
  • Participants list

ace_800
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
After almost finishing my fiberglass enclosure my dumba$$ forgot to add the speaker terminal. So my question is would it be a problem to cut a hole in the port to add the terminal? Obviously sealing the crap out of it with caulking, instead of tring to mount a terminal to the fiberglass. It is a tuned port(whatever the hell the non pvc port is called), to 32.

So better off finding a way to make it fit through the fiberglass, correct.
paint the inside of your port black and use black wires running them into the port?

or drill holes in the back very bottom of your box, feed them through, and silicone the crap out of it?

paint the inside of your port black and use black wires running them into the port?
or drill holes in the back very bottom of your box, feed them through, and silicone the crap out of it?
I see if I can add the terminal somewhere, if not I'll drill the hole through the back.

dont even use terminals, just use a longer piece of wire, drill a hole in the rear of the box, feed the wire through, and seal up the hole with silicon/caulk, etc

u should drill a hole, feed the wire through, and not wait for it

TIE THE WIRE IN A KNOT on the inside of the box, put silicone on the box were the wire sticks through and pull the wire into the silicone!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ace_800

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
ace_800
Okinawa, Japan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date