Sign in to follow this  
ace_800

Could this work

After almost finishing my fiberglass enclosure my dumba$$ forgot to add the speaker terminal. So my question is would it be a problem to cut a hole in the port to add the terminal? Obviously sealing the crap out of it with caulking, instead of tring to mount a terminal to the fiberglass. It is a tuned port(whatever the hell the non pvc port is called), to 32.

So better off finding a way to make it fit through the fiberglass, correct.

So better off finding a way to make it fit through the fiberglass, correct.

paint the inside of your port black and use black wires running them into the port?

or drill holes in the back very bottom of your box, feed them through, and silicone the crap out of it?

paint the inside of your port black and use black wires running them into the port?

or drill holes in the back very bottom of your box, feed them through, and silicone the crap out of it?

I see if I can add the terminal somewhere, if not I'll drill the hole through the back.

dont even use terminals, just use a longer piece of wire, drill a hole in the rear of the box, feed the wire through, and seal up the hole with silicon/caulk, etc

u should drill a hole, feed the wire through, and not wait for it

TIE THE WIRE IN A KNOT on the inside of the box, put silicone on the box were the wire sticks through and pull the wire into the silicone!