i want 4 LOUD speakers 900.00 budget

mysilver02alty
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Please give me some suggestions.

I know what i want:

Components in the front stage & coaxials in the rear (both 6.5 inch)

Good amplifier to push them. Im not interested in biamping the front stage and running the rears off the head unit. The best setup i ever had was 55 dollar components up front and cheapo sony coaxials in the rear off a 75X 4 sony amp. Sounded better to me than the 4 "high end" MB Quart's i have now biamped up front and off the Alpine Head Unit in the rear.

Name brand means nothing to me. I dont care about big impressive wattage numbers and fancy looks. I just want LOUD //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I just want a 4 speaker and 1 amp setup that is obnoxiously loud.

I DONT need the speakers to have tremendous bass handling. Thats what i have the subs for.

I just want a set where the high pitched notes can get OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD and remain very clear at high volumes.

Quality is very important, i dont want to blow anything. Im working with a budget of about 800.00 - 1000.00 for the speakers and amp.

I dont want to spend that much but i want something louder than the MB Quart components 100w per channel & MB Quart 6X9's off the alpine head unit i have now. Thats all i care about.

two pairs of diamond D6 Components and a decent amp, look into the d6 series as well, bulletproof amps. the amp should be about 150-200 watts per channel.

R U flaming me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i say goto some shops, listen to there comps see what kinda sound you like. Or if you know do you liek sound of s soft dome tweet(tends to relaxed warm sound) or a metal tweet(tends to be more detailed but often time harsh)

Thas really the biggest thing, and id recommend jus leave your back speakers alone and get a comp set and amp. Unless you allways have people riding in your beackseat. I say this because a well set up comp set up front can b more than loud enough

no, just messing with a friend of mine.

You can run an active set-up with cd1-e id horns for that kind of money and maybe the dayton rs mids...

will be loud

-drew

beyma audio stuff

good quality, loud as F**k and stays clear.... pretty much what they were made to do. wont sound as good as some but if you want loud then take your pick.....

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_m154_i7_beyma-car-speakers.html

if you want great sound quality and good spl, get boston acoustics z6, the only downside to them is the amount of power needed..... to get really loud they need somewhere around 300 rms each lol

P.S. please don't say you want stuff that can be heard from blocks away or can get obnoxiously loud etc..... people on here don't like that

Thas really the biggest thing, and id recommend jus leave your back speakers alone and get a comp set and amp. Unless you allways have people riding in your beackseat. I say this because a well set up comp set up front can b more than loud enough
I really do appreciate your comments but im sure that i want to get 4 speakers and amplify them all. I think it just makes the highs seem so much louder and get that surround sound type feel.

beyma audio stuff
good quality, loud as F**k and stays clear.... pretty much what they were made to do. wont sound as good as some but if you want loud then take your pick.....

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_m154_i7_beyma-car-speakers.html

if you want great sound quality and good spl, get boston acoustics z6, the only downside to them is the amount of power needed..... to get really loud they need somewhere around 300 rms each lol

P.S. please don't say you want stuff that can be heard from blocks away or can get obnoxiously loud etc..... people on here don't like that

Im gonna get the Beymas i think.

Which components and coax's did you mean?

Did you mean the SCK 65's components for 229.00 & the SC 603 coaxials for 149.00? These look pretty good to me.

Also, whats a good amp for them. How much watts rms per speaker?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.