Giant 4th Order: Worklog

jmanpc
5,000+ posts

CA.com Nostalgist.
I know y'all have already seen most of these pics, but I figured I'd condense them all into one handy-dandy thread.

4thOrder1.jpg

4thOrder2.jpg

4thOrder3.jpg

4thOrder4.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

we lifted it from the floor, one corner onto a 5-gallon bucket, then the other corner onto the bumper, then into the back of the truck. It must weigh 250-300lbs. it's as heavy as hell.

aww, and a jmanjr. i have my own little jman.

we lifted it from the floor, one corner onto a 5-gallon bucket, then the other corner onto the bumper, then into the back of the truck. It must weigh 250-300lbs. it's as heavy as hell.
aww, and a jmanjr. i have my own little jman.
I lol'd

Thats 4 15" Orion XTR Prototypes, Dual 4 ohm. They are currently being powered by a Hifonics BX1500D at 2 ohms, which is producing somewhere in the neighborhood of 800 watts if I had to guess. Sub_Urban is working on getting another BX1500, though, so that we'll be alble to wire each amplifier to 1 ohm and get full power out of them. I'd be willing to bet we'll be getting ~2500w out of them. Then y'all will see some good flexin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.