Alpine D-Aux and Aux output help

Participant count
  • Participant list

skeides

I've got an alpine cda-9851 and I wan't to hook up my labtop to the audio inputs (I believe they're inputs) so that I can play my mp3 library while driving in my car. They're three audio ports on the back of the headunit one is for subwoofer i'm sure of, the others say "L" and the other says "R". Not sure what these markings mean, but when I hooked into the audio ports labeled "R" i could hear some music, but when i turned up my labtop volume as well as my car volume the volume level on that audio port was still very weak. I've been hooking up the volume output to the headphone jack output on my computer. I'm not running an amplifyer in my car.

Also looking on my headunit I can select between D-aux and Aux. Aux was what I was getting the very low audio from. thanks in advance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.