jl audio stealthbox for dodge ram...

i think they sound great. iv installed lots of them.

they are not for people who want major spl through.

but want some bump. and use as little space as possibal.

well, I guess I do want more bass

but sometimes I kinda want to beat the block down...

but my dad wont let me put a sub on the backseat..

Does anybody know of another sub enclosure for the ram's?? except for the MTX because those sound like crap

Ok so i searched for custom sub boxes on google and found this online dealer out of texas and they make custom sub boxes for the Dodge Ram...

they appear to be reliable

here is the box

If that box has a mounting depth of 6.25" and a Rockford Fosgate Punch Stage 2 has a mounting depth of 5.6.... then it should fit right??

If not what other measurements do I have to consider when looking for a sub to fit in that box??

Looks like that mounting depth will work is the P2 is 5.6" Wouldn't want to go any more than that though, to give the driver a little room to breathe. Not sure if that woofer has a pole vent though...

pole vent??

Im not familiar with all of the spec's on subs yet so you might have to eplain some stuff...

(yea i know im a noob)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.