Most Powerful SQ sub?

Frankensuby
10+ year member

I'm in Ur F0rumZ
PA
As simple as that. I have a Xenon sub, and it will do good until I get into my career job, then I am going to want to upgrade. I'm more of the SQ kind of guy.

I know SQ subs generally aren't too powerful, but what is the most powerful 10" SQ or possibly SQ-L sub out there? I know very little about subs, just the basics. Power Acoustik

I've heard The Rsd 10" is great SQ and ****ed near indestructible.

Ok, I guess I'm looking first into output @ 4 or 2 ohms. Maybe a higher sensitivity if available, and good extension, I guess 2" is decent? I'm no connosieur(sp?) of the Audio world...yet.

But course then again, Some would say that the L7 is a good SQ sub, but many others disagree. I'm looking more into stuff that is SQ like the PG RSd series, I guess Diamond, etc...

And, I'm not sure what SI stands for? Or even FI?

If you were talking 12s I would say go with a RE MX or just go balls to the wall with a 06 XXX12. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The FiQ will take 1500rms. Is it the most powerful, well it doen't make any power but will take a beating and sound good doing it. If you just want braging rights as to how much power your woofers can take a Critical Mass Sub will take 5000 watts peak power handling but I don't know if its SQ ability.

The rsd's are excelent, and extend very low. If you want something really powerful though, then get the pg titanium elite. Power hog, but it is a great driver, and it is one of the few that drop lower than the xenons.

Hmmm, nice.

As stated, I'm not looking for bragging rights, I just want something I can turn up and blast, but with SQ in mind. Hence, the most powerful SQ sub.

I'll look into the titaniums. Were they known for their SQ or SQL properties? I bought the Xenon because many said they were great SQL for the price, then I heard the RSd's were better a week later haha.

Also, looking into Aura, was there a specific series, or does aura only have one line of woofers?

I tend to stay away from JBL or JL stuff, though I like the JL amps...I'd rather a Xenon series.

~Levi

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.