Power Acoustik LT1440/2 AMP

Generally respected budget amps. Maybe a little optimistic on power ratings, but for the price you won't do a lot better.

I had an ov4-800 for a while and had no complaints.

If you have paypal the 1440/2 is $115 shipped from etronics.com

its a piece of shit i just installed one today and now im returining it bs amp imo
Thanks for the detailed reasons as to why you added this very informative and helpful reply.

~Levi

(might help to tell us why FYI)

Thanks for the detailed reasons as to why you added this very informative and helpful reply.
~Levi

(might help to tell us why FYI)
My guess is he expected it to put out 1440w. That IS what it says on the box after all.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

My guess is he expected it to put out 1440w. That IS what it says on the box after all.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif hahahehehe yeah bro let me tell you this amps a beast

its a piece of shit i just installed one today and now im returining it bs amp imo
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif hahahehehe yeah bro let me tell you this amps a beast
Why does it have 4 20a fuse's. Trying to act like it can put out that much power...14.4volts x 20a =288watts

Wow, the stupid just keeps piling up in here.

Look, this is one step below.

inside1.jpg

And one step above.

inside1.jpg

Clearly a reasonably well put together amp.

And RMF, your attempt at elementary math forgot to include the other 60A. So even though the calculation tells you next to nothing about what the amp's capable of -- 80x14 = ~1100w. And if you allow a generic efficiency of 60% it's at 672 which, coincidentally, is about exactly what I would expect out of it.

I installed that same amp a few days ago in a friend's car pushing

2 pioneer 256dvc (rated 350wrms) and it sounded very nice and pushed the subs nicely... It's definitely a nice amp if you're on budget.

I had a 1440, first on 2 sealed Poneer 15's, it eventually blew them, the on 2 RF 15's, then 2 JL W0s, then 2 Kicker CVRs. Its a good amp, it puts out a decent amount power. Ive installed and heard many PA amps before, I personally believe there amps are good, especally there monoblock series.

aight, so its been a while, and now i think i am ready to buy an amp, and i was looking, and it seems like power acousik has good amps for the price, bang for buck, and what do you all think about these, compared to the one posted above?,http://sonicelectronix.com/item_8841_Power+Acoustik+OV2-1250.html#

or,

http://sonicelectronix.com/item_8848_Power+Acoustik+PS2-1250.html#\

What would be the best buy, i am looking for the best deal around $100, and want a audio output as well, which these have.

I bought a few PA amps from millionbuy.com, I got a A1000db for the sub and a LT960/4 for the speakers. Millionbuy was the cheapest that I could find and they come with a free wiring kit if you remember to add it to the cart. Both amps have been going strong with out any issues. I think if your on a budget there a good choice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.