scplayboy00

knukonceptz whats the deal

omg it's wire :fyi:

hang yourself with it

have a good day

forumwh0rema2.gif

well im not hard anymore and it would hurt so bad to get it up again i would rather stick it out then constantly touch my balls when they hurt this bad

Hey, it's Chicago, not Cleveland, so at least he doesn't have the walking cesspools and centers of disease research that are Grady's Ladies talking to him.

Knu looks like a pretty retarded company IMO.
Yes, Knu is a retarded company...

What are you stupid? Your posts make you seem like a retarded person. Knu offers GREAT products and Bill comes on the forums to answer questions occassionally, and Knu is ran how I wished all online stores were ran.

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS55 AMG

Supercharged V8 5.5L

Knukonceptz is the best company i have delt with.

HU: ALPINE CDA 9853

FRONT STAGE: LIGHTING AUDIO 4IN B3.40.2 :(

REAR: MB QUART 6X9 DCC 169

SUB: 15' FI ssd flatwind 4cft tuned 33hz :up2somet:

AMP: Sundown SaZ 1500D

DOES YOUR WANG HANG LOW

omg it's wire :fyi:

hang yourself with it

have a good day

Good advice.

Knu offers GREAT products and Bill comes on the forums to answer questions occassionally, and Knu is ran how I wished all online stores were ran.

X2. Underrating products makes them shitty right? :rolleyes: remind me never to buy a underrated amp I guess

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

I will be making my 5th purchase from Knu later on today. I love their prices, and the stuff they sell.

X2. Underrating products makes them shitty right? :rolleyes: remind me never to buy a underrated amp I guess

how do you know the amp is truly underrated? what if the company designed an amp to do 1500 watts, but they test it and they always bench 1400-1450, so then they go oh shit and rate it at 1200 watts and then everybody is like, this amp is great cause it is so underrated

forumwh0rema2.gif

well im not hard anymore and it would hurt so bad to get it up again i would rather stick it out then constantly touch my balls when they hurt this bad

Hey, it's Chicago, not Cleveland, so at least he doesn't have the walking cesspools and centers of disease research that are Grady's Ladies talking to him.

how do you know the amp is truly underrated? what if the company designed an amp to do 1500 watts, but they test it and they always bench 1400-1450, so then they go oh shit and rate it at 1200 watts

IDC what they wanted it to do during R&D ;)

and rating it at 1200 when it can put out ~200more seems about right, not all amps are gonna put out same power, gives some room for error.

But I don't care, just thought that him stating "underrating it makes them look retarded" was almost as dumb as the thread about the cops fu(king with whoever that was.

Are you just trying to pick my post apart, or do you honestly believe underrating a product makes the company look bad?

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

IDC what they wanted it to do during R&D ;)

and rating it at 1200 when it can put out ~200more seems about right, not all amps are gonna put out same power, gives some room for error.

But I don't care, just thought that him stating "underrating it makes them look retarded" was almost as dumb as the thread about the cops fu(king with whoever that was.

Are you just trying to pick my post apart, or do you honestly believe underrating a product makes the company look bad?

i'm just saying just because it's underrated doesn't make it a great product

forumwh0rema2.gif

Yeah usually most amps that are rated correctly will do any where from 50 to 200 watts over their rating. The amps that everyone scream that are underated are the ones that do 300 or 400 more than their rating.

:iagree:

their are exceptions to the rule.

exactly, but doesn't make it a bad company by any means either.

i didnt buy the amp kit, i bought clear and blue kolossus cable, and they were def the same size, great wire.

as for the post about the kicker cable not fitting in the knu grommets, my knu kolossus wouldnt fit in them...wire is HUGE...so its the grommet, not the wire.

ill be making my second knu order in the near future since im doing a bigger setup and switching cars...i got a LOT of product for $250 and am completely satisfied

Kolosus cable doesnt fit in standard 1/0 gauge terminals or gromets. Just like the kicker, It is slightly larger than standard 1/0. Though the Kolosus has more strands than kicker hyperflex...the kicker jacket seems to be a little more flexable than the kolosus.

Woops, didn't know this was 3 pages. I tried to reply to the last post on the first page.

Anyway, I'm happy with my knukonceptz wiring! For the cost, you really can't beat it ;)

stonerdoginreallife.gif

Refs: IMXELITE, Relax, JustStoppingBy, KnightWhoSaysNI, btdickey99

eBay: (tmiks07 & X_gamer7)

I have got some pics of the KLM and I personally think it bends very easily.

Click these pics for larger versions:

klmvsklm-s.jpg

KLM 1/0 Power and Ground wires

klmvsruler-s.jpg

KLM 1/0 wire against the ruler

klmknot-s.jpg

KLM 1/0 in a knot. I can get it into a smaller knot easily but this was just a quickly tossed together.

klmvskol4-s.jpg

KLM 1/0 vs Kolossus 4 Ga

klmvseko8-s.jpg

KLM 1/0 vs eKo 8 Ga

My friends ground wire is alot smaller than that.

classifiedzz1.png

Kolosus cable doesnt fit in standard 1/0 gauge terminals or gromets. Just like the kicker, It is slightly larger than standard 1/0. Though the Kolosus has more strands than kicker hyperflex...the kicker jacket seems to be a little more flexable than the kolosus.

yep, fitting that kicker 1/0awg into a 1/0awg terminal is infact a challange in itself.

style5,The-spc-Hammer.png

2005 MECA DB2 World Champion

2006 MECA DB4 World Champion

I smell a comeback...

While I can not comment on installing our wire into each and every amp. All our 1/0 terminals will fit the Kolossus and KLM kable. The OD of the jacket fits perfect on the inline fuse holder, set screw terminals and blocks. Now, crimp terminals are another story, those need to be "opened" a bit. Just make sure you "twist" the loose strands of the copper to compress them after you have stripped the jacket.

My friends ground wire is alot smaller than that.

Please, post pics when you can. When cable production begins, all the wire starts the same (ie no jacket, just raw material) The strands are drawn into ropes, and the ropes into the full cable. The jacket is added last so for only 5ft to be made smaller then the other 10,000ft made, it would be rather hard to pull off.

If there is something wrong, I will investigate, but I will bet the cable was not cut square so it looks different.

Yes, Knu is a retarded company...

What are you stupid? Your posts make you seem like a retarded person. Knu offers GREAT products and Bill comes on the forums to answer questions occassionally, and Knu is ran how I wished all online stores were ran.

You're not a very swift person are you?

Knu isnt underrating their wire. Underrating the wire would be like saying 1/0 is onl y good for 150a for a 10' run.

Knu is mislableing thier product. What they are doing is calling an A/B Class amp an A class amp. More efficent, sure...but what If I wanted a genuine class A amp?

If I need 1/0, and I dont know Knu is ACTUALLY 2/0, and I buy it without reading the fine print...then it gets here and I'm having to trim wires I'd be kind of irritated.

AWG is AWG. If you are rating your wire in a system that is not AWG that should be clearly stated.

On top of that what is the point of making an aluminum aloy wire that has lowered current capacity? Why not just BUY PURE COPPER WIRE THAT IS SMALLER, EASIER TO WORK WITH, AND CAN HANDLE THE SAME AMMOUNT OF CURRENT?

I'm not saying aluminum wire is bad...Aluminum is far more abundant than copper and, therefore, is less expensive. Great for wiring a house or a sub division or transmitting power hundreds of miles. However, on a 12v system in a space like a vehicle why not reap the benefits of a smaller, more flexable wire?

Proven and easier to work with product that isnt mislabled > 2/0 mislabled as 1/0 aluminum/copper alloy wire

calendar.gif

7 Deadly Sins

-Pride- Thou Shalt Not Have Pride In Thy Neighbor -Coveting- Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor’s Wife -Lust- Thou Shalt Not Lust After Thy Neighbor’s Wife -Anger- Do Not Be Angry With Thy Neighbor’s Wife -Gluttony- Do Not Eat Thy Neighbor’s Wife...’s Popcorn -Envy- Do Not Envy your Neighbor’s Wife -Slob- Do Not Be a Slob

-PIZZA!-

Ohio State...getting owned to the maximum since 2007.

Do NOT Buy From Ikesound.com

exactly, but doesn't make it a bad company by any means either.

Who said Knu is a bad company?

Just beacause you're retarded doesnt mean you belong in the state pen. :fyi:

And I wasnt literally calling them retarded...It was a way of saying "why not just be straight up with what you are selling?"

CA.com n00bx's ;)

calendar.gif

7 Deadly Sins

-Pride- Thou Shalt Not Have Pride In Thy Neighbor -Coveting- Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor’s Wife -Lust- Thou Shalt Not Lust After Thy Neighbor’s Wife -Anger- Do Not Be Angry With Thy Neighbor’s Wife -Gluttony- Do Not Eat Thy Neighbor’s Wife...’s Popcorn -Envy- Do Not Envy your Neighbor’s Wife -Slob- Do Not Be a Slob

-PIZZA!-

You're not a very swift person are you?

Knu isnt underrating their wire. Underrating the wire would be like saying 1/0 is onl y good for 150a for a 10' run.

Knu is mislableing thier product. What they are doing is calling an A/B Class amp an A class amp. More efficent, sure...but what If I wanted a genuine class A amp?

If I need 1/0, and I dont know Knu is ACTUALLY 2/0, and I buy it without reading the fine print...then it gets here and I'm having to trim wires I'd be kind of irritated.

AWG is AWG. If you are rating your wire in a system that is not AWG that should be clearly stated.

On top of that what is the point of making an aluminum aloy wire that has lowered current capacity? Why not just BUY PURE COPPER WIRE THAT IS SMALLER, EASIER TO WORK WITH, AND CAN HANDLE THE SAME AMMOUNT OF CURRENT?

I'm not saying aluminum wire is bad...Aluminum is far more abundant than copper and, therefore, is less expensive. Great for wiring a house or a sub division or transmitting power hundreds of miles. However, on a 12v system in a space like a vehicle why not reap the benefits of a smaller, more flexable wire?

Proven and easier to work with product that isnt mislabled > 2/0 mislabled as 1/0 aluminum/copper alloy wire

umm...

you DO realize that Knu says that KLM is bigger than standard 1/0, right? you DO realize that they admit, and freely proclaim what its made of, right?

You DO realize that its labeled as 1/0 because thats what its current carrying capacity is equal to, right? You DO realize that this wire caters to people who want 1/0 level performance without 1/0 price, right?

you DO realize that a tradeoff must be made somewhere, right?

edit:

at the risk of being called a

CA.com n00bx
Knu IS being straight up about what they're selling...

CAF refs: Faulkton, Megalomaniac, Negativezeroz, boomer, dipitydoo, 93 saturn sl2, bjfish11, netherland24 & scotthulbs

SiN refs: Josh99ta, Derek, crzystng, MrSector9, Sinister Audio

when i was in the army i would punch more bitches before breakfast than most people would punch all day.

oh man icon_starwars.gif

CA.COM REFERENCES:

Bought From:

flakko, krouchchocolate, djdilliodon, Mountaineer Man, delvryboy, j3bus2k3, THXdts, htownplaya456, rawdogj, xplorerdonon22s, danteBirosel, bgdre12, GateWay, ultimate157, Drich79, IonSQL, kasimo420 (x2)

Sold To:

Wkbdkid, the_franchise, euro2ned, bryce-man, mike dressure, dbman150, jailhouseracer8, DaBeholder, gammey4, soundblast1, shiipseki, mr Tibbs, the727kid, woc47, bchandler, branden, amedeuce, MustangGT25YRS, fordtough1, 04oilburner, Hellbound Train, Dimon74

Traded With:

irnotfob, wizkid, alxmlr789, Flipx99, Twistid

umm...

you DO realize that Knu says that KLM is bigger than standard 1/0, right? you DO realize that they admit, and freely proclaim what its made of, right?

You DO realize that its labeled as 1/0 because thats what its current carrying capacity is equal to, right? You DO realize that this wire caters to people who want 1/0 level performance without 1/0 price, right?

you DO realize that a tradeoff must be made somewhere, right?

Read the thread.

kthxbi

I kinda quoted all that from Knu's site.

You DO realize that their Kolosus wire is pure copper but is rated the same way?

You DO realized that the KLM is compedetively price with other 1/0 wire right?

You DO realize that their rating system isnt right up front? You have to read the whole description.

You DO realize that AWG is the standard for measuing wire cross sectional area in the united states?

You DO realize thhat 2/0 is bigger than 1/0 but 1/0 copper has about the same current capacity, is about the same weight, and is a bit more flexable just beause of the nature of the product?

You DO realize that copper is more ductile (not a big factor in flexability but it is there) and malable than most types of aluminum?

calendar.gif

7 Deadly Sins

-PIZZA!-

oh man icon_starwars.gif

Cerial. These n00bxs think that because I am stating a few things that I personally think are wrong about Knu's product I am bashing it and they must jump in to protect their Wire bonor.

I geuss saying something is wrong with Knu now is like saying something is wrong with the Arg 6 months ago.

Forum Bonors. :rolleyes:

calendar.gif

7 Deadly Sins

-PIZZA!-

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now