scplayboy00

knukonceptz whats the deal

I have got some pics of the KLM and I personally think it bends very easily.

Click these pics for larger versions:

klmvsklm-s.jpg

KLM 1/0 Power and Ground wires

klmvsruler-s.jpg

KLM 1/0 wire against the ruler

klmknot-s.jpg

KLM 1/0 in a knot. I can get it into a smaller knot easily but this was just a quickly tossed together.

klmvskol4-s.jpg

KLM 1/0 vs Kolossus 4 Ga

klmvseko8-s.jpg

KLM 1/0 vs eKo 8 Ga

Ride: 03 Silverado Ext Cab

Source: eXcelon x979

Fronts: Crystal SSCS6

Rears: Rear Fill sucks

Sub: SI BM12

Front Amp: Memphis MCA3004

Sub Amp: Memphis ST-1000D

im satisfied Kolossus 1/0 owner...thank u knukonceptz!

CA.COM REFERENCES:

Bought From:

flakko, krouchchocolate, djdilliodon, Mountaineer Man, delvryboy, j3bus2k3, THXdts, htownplaya456, rawdogj, xplorerdonon22s, danteBirosel, bgdre12, GateWay, ultimate157, Drich79, IonSQL, kasimo420 (x2)

Sold To:

Wkbdkid, the_franchise, euro2ned, bryce-man, mike dressure, dbman150, jailhouseracer8, DaBeholder, gammey4, soundblast1, shiipseki, mr Tibbs, the727kid, woc47, bchandler, branden, amedeuce, MustangGT25YRS, fordtough1, 04oilburner, Hellbound Train, Dimon74

Traded With:

irnotfob, wizkid, alxmlr789, Flipx99, Twistid

The only difference is that the KLM is meant for less current pull. If you system is pulling under 250amps then KLM is fine, if it is more, Kolossus is the way to go.

Read it on the site.

'02 Dodge Intrepid SE

Refs: Shon (owner of ROE) x2, Tony (on ROE), DL97, Armageddon, uncfanforlife07, Shawn Fleming, Toxic Tuan, jybfan04 and

65 More

Description: KnuKonceptz continues to blaze new trails for automotive audio enthusiasts with its new Copper Clad Aluminum Cable dubbed 'KLM'. Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) is made up of 90% Aluminum and 10% Copper. Consisting of 5145 Strands of CCA the KLM Kable is equal in size to the Kolossus Kable, but is designed for lighter current loads and not lightening your wallet.

The KLM Kable 1/0 Silver Pearl Cable offers incredible flexibility and a rugged PVC outer jacket that is impervious to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand the extreme temperatures (-40 to 105 C) and capable loads of 250A. Price is per one foot.

OK, so KLM is for Dee Dee Dee's who want 2/0 cable that is just as good as 0ga copper cable.

What is the point?

Also, what is the point of calling your 2/0 1/0?

Knu looks like a pretty retarded company IMO.

calendar.gif

7 Deadly Sins

-Pride- Thou Shalt Not Have Pride In Thy Neighbor -Coveting- Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor’s Wife -Lust- Thou Shalt Not Lust After Thy Neighbor’s Wife -Anger- Do Not Be Angry With Thy Neighbor’s Wife -Gluttony- Do Not Eat Thy Neighbor’s Wife...’s Popcorn -Envy- Do Not Envy your Neighbor’s Wife -Slob- Do Not Be a Slob

-PIZZA!-

Ohio State...getting owned to the maximum since 2007.

Do NOT Buy From Ikesound.com

My ground wire looks smaller on the inside for some reason. Ill take pics soon

HU: ALPINE CDA 9853

FRONT STAGE: LIGHTING AUDIO 4IN B3.40.2 :(

REAR: MB QUART 6X9 DCC 169

SUB: 15' FI ssd flatwind 4cft tuned 33hz :up2somet:

AMP: Sundown SaZ 1500D

DOES YOUR WANG HANG LOW

omg it's wire :fyi:

hang yourself with it

have a good day

forumwh0rema2.gif

well im not hard anymore and it would hurt so bad to get it up again i would rather stick it out then constantly touch my balls when they hurt this bad

Hey, it's Chicago, not Cleveland, so at least he doesn't have the walking cesspools and centers of disease research that are Grady's Ladies talking to him.

Knu looks like a pretty retarded company IMO.
Yes, Knu is a retarded company...

What are you stupid? Your posts make you seem like a retarded person. Knu offers GREAT products and Bill comes on the forums to answer questions occassionally, and Knu is ran how I wished all online stores were ran.

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS55 AMG

Supercharged V8 5.5L

Knukonceptz is the best company i have delt with.

HU: ALPINE CDA 9853

FRONT STAGE: LIGHTING AUDIO 4IN B3.40.2 :(

REAR: MB QUART 6X9 DCC 169

SUB: 15' FI ssd flatwind 4cft tuned 33hz :up2somet:

AMP: Sundown SaZ 1500D

DOES YOUR WANG HANG LOW

omg it's wire :fyi:

hang yourself with it

have a good day

Good advice.

Knu offers GREAT products and Bill comes on the forums to answer questions occassionally, and Knu is ran how I wished all online stores were ran.

X2. Underrating products makes them shitty right? :rolleyes: remind me never to buy a underrated amp I guess

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

I will be making my 5th purchase from Knu later on today. I love their prices, and the stuff they sell.

X2. Underrating products makes them shitty right? :rolleyes: remind me never to buy a underrated amp I guess

how do you know the amp is truly underrated? what if the company designed an amp to do 1500 watts, but they test it and they always bench 1400-1450, so then they go oh shit and rate it at 1200 watts and then everybody is like, this amp is great cause it is so underrated

forumwh0rema2.gif

well im not hard anymore and it would hurt so bad to get it up again i would rather stick it out then constantly touch my balls when they hurt this bad

Hey, it's Chicago, not Cleveland, so at least he doesn't have the walking cesspools and centers of disease research that are Grady's Ladies talking to him.

how do you know the amp is truly underrated? what if the company designed an amp to do 1500 watts, but they test it and they always bench 1400-1450, so then they go oh shit and rate it at 1200 watts

IDC what they wanted it to do during R&D ;)

and rating it at 1200 when it can put out ~200more seems about right, not all amps are gonna put out same power, gives some room for error.

But I don't care, just thought that him stating "underrating it makes them look retarded" was almost as dumb as the thread about the cops fu(king with whoever that was.

Are you just trying to pick my post apart, or do you honestly believe underrating a product makes the company look bad?

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

IDC what they wanted it to do during R&D ;)

and rating it at 1200 when it can put out ~200more seems about right, not all amps are gonna put out same power, gives some room for error.

But I don't care, just thought that him stating "underrating it makes them look retarded" was almost as dumb as the thread about the cops fu(king with whoever that was.

Are you just trying to pick my post apart, or do you honestly believe underrating a product makes the company look bad?

i'm just saying just because it's underrated doesn't make it a great product

forumwh0rema2.gif

Yeah usually most amps that are rated correctly will do any where from 50 to 200 watts over their rating. The amps that everyone scream that are underated are the ones that do 300 or 400 more than their rating.

:iagree:

their are exceptions to the rule.

exactly, but doesn't make it a bad company by any means either.

i didnt buy the amp kit, i bought clear and blue kolossus cable, and they were def the same size, great wire.

as for the post about the kicker cable not fitting in the knu grommets, my knu kolossus wouldnt fit in them...wire is HUGE...so its the grommet, not the wire.

ill be making my second knu order in the near future since im doing a bigger setup and switching cars...i got a LOT of product for $250 and am completely satisfied

Kolosus cable doesnt fit in standard 1/0 gauge terminals or gromets. Just like the kicker, It is slightly larger than standard 1/0. Though the Kolosus has more strands than kicker hyperflex...the kicker jacket seems to be a little more flexable than the kolosus.

Woops, didn't know this was 3 pages. I tried to reply to the last post on the first page.

Anyway, I'm happy with my knukonceptz wiring! For the cost, you really can't beat it ;)

stonerdoginreallife.gif

Refs: IMXELITE, Relax, JustStoppingBy, KnightWhoSaysNI, btdickey99

eBay: (tmiks07 & X_gamer7)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now