Anyone recommend installers in the Orange County/South Orange County area?

Latina33
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CA
Anyone have any recommendations for any local shops that are honest, give fair prices, and care about the finished product of their installs? Not really looking for a top-notch install shop, more of a "blue collar" type of place.

Any suggestions?

Ohh, thanks! I just moved out to CA a little over a week ago.

Anyone have any recommendations?

What kind of install are you looking for?

I'd like to swap out my components, and my 4 channel amp to a more powerful one that I've got.

I might want to take a 4 channel amp and bridge it to my 12", also....still not sure if that's a good idea. I've already got a 4 channel that would do well for bridging to the sub, and I don't want to spend $200 on a 2 channel or mono amp right now.

being an australian and don't know really much about the good store's over there but you could try an Al & Ed's and i've been reading US car audio forums for some time and i heard that you should go to one store called Audio Dreams in orange.

Id Go to Beach Auto Sound If You Want Highend Work & Sales

Great Guys Tom Is The Head Dude.. Great Guy & Has a Killer Ear

Its on Beach & Talbert Just West Of Knotts Berry Farm (In Hunington Beach)

Iv been out of the area for some time but I love to stop by that shop..

peace troy

I have heard some vey nicely installed systems that were tuned well with very high quality gear at JT audio. I have not seen or heard everyones installers, but so far he would be my first choice. His pricing is fair, and I find him to be generous with his time and skills with others, with absolutely no condescending attitude at all, despite knowing a lot about audio to get cars to sound as accurate as they do.

Beach Auto sound has great amps , Tom , the owner has been in every time I have come by and is friendly. They carry Butler and Tru amps, I have only heard one of their installs in the store car, I think it was an Japanese car, with excellent Dynaudio 430 Midranges. At the time the car was not sounding as accurate as it could have, but it might have been between installs. He is supportive of the local audio scene.

Finding a good installer that does clean work at a reasonable price in a timely profssional manner..whose installs come out sending accurate...well that's a rare find...and there seems to be a wait for these people.

Not at all local, but Bing has a new store with a grand opening called Simplicity in Sound in the SF area. He does very high quality floor installs which are well detailed in DIYMA he has a system tuner in SoCal. If I lived closer to him and had the extra scratch he would have already done my car over a year ago before I even met JT. With a new shop he might not have a long wait list.

Now I know this thread is sooooooo old...like 5 years...Bt people still search for stuff and hit it, so I figured this might close it.

I heard a lot of JTs installs and I haven't heard a bad one yet...which I have to say...that's pretty amazing. The line forms to the left.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...