Pro Auto Sound #2 Santa Ana CA

Dephect
10+ year member

there are actually 2 pro auto sound shops and are owned by 2 brothers. this particular shop is on euclid st and is owned by Mike. i was really impressed with the professionalism and customer service. not only did i get good deals on my amps and speakers, but he made sure that i was happy and went out of his own way to make sure i was happy.

proautosound also carries the big brands and plus the "exotic" european speakers like focal, hertz, and twister amps.

i got a good deal over there and i would recommend this shop to anyone.

just went to the other one on McFadden St. Was greated with great customer service, went to get a box built for my trunk, going to pick it up today, left my Brahma MKIV with them, also left them the design specs. Will post pics of box and system on Wednesday if everything goes well today: total spent $150 plus tax for a custom 3cu ft @ 32hz L-Port carpeted.

52221613ni8.png

91430267lq2.png

59993730zp8.png

24261088dc7.png

the quality is pretty good for $150. i just mocked it up to see how is sounds. doesnt sound good so far. i think i need a aftermarket headunit.

They are a BIG MTX dealer..

But they are really over priced..

Once I went there and the had all this nice amps like Xtant, Mtx and they had a 2,000 watt boss and I ask them How much it would cost just get a kick out of it and homeboy is like 500 bucks plus tax.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh:

yeah, i didnt go there for the equipment, i just went there for the box. and for $150 it wasnt bad. another place in Mission Viejo by the Tweeter center wanted $250 and i herd they were hacks.

i never did business over at the other pro auto sound, but atleast check out the other store. it's only like a few miles away and they do carry a more euro variety. stuff like mcintosh, dyna audio and etc.

the quality is pretty good for $150. i just mocked it up to see how is sounds. doesnt sound good so far. i think i need a aftermarket headunit.
ouch, doesn't sound good. $150 seems like a lot for a box. I would of done it for $80.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...