Project Bonesninja - 2 Type X 10's...2,5 cubes..Dual slot ported 13 ply Birch? - Pics

iamamp3pimp
5,000+ posts

Bass Heads Entertainment
Tampa FL
Build pics coming tonight, but for now, heres an Idea of what it looks like

bonesninjamodel2.jpg

I love working with 13 ply birch...its so much less messy, and it actually looks so much better than MDF. It has a wierd sweet smell when you cut it though.

thats all for now........

heres this

build001.jpg

most of the 18 pieces needed for this project. but in the end, its well worth it.

a Close up of a thin strip left so you can sount the many many layers. Top and bottom layer are uber thin. tho
build002.jpg

Looks sick!!! Can't wait to see a finished project. I've been thinking about trying a viner (sp) type plywood build. Maybe some cabinet grade wood for the next build...

Keep the work and pics a coming!!

Jon

Looking forward to seeing a great box build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Wow, that port is gonna act ALL types of nasty.
nG
such a low tuning, not many options.

no center divider, but there is a center brace that goes back 2 inches to add a little support for the front.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.