Amp connections

Participant count
  • Participant list

scooter924
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Well I am almost done with my install, and I have a quick question. I have a Md2and two D1 subs that I wired to a 1 ohm load. So now I have two postive wires and two negative wires, and I was wondering if it mattered how I connect it to the amp. Do I twist the two positives together and the two negatives together and use one set of outputs, or do I wire them all separately and use all the outputs on the amp. I know this is probably really easy and stupid, but thanks.

The only way to get two dual 1 ohm subs to wire to one ohm is this way:

2_2ohmDVC_2ohm.gif

Yea thats what I did. I am talking about the postive and negative wires ran to the amp. I used one run of speaker wire that I split in half and took each half to a positive terminal, then the same for the negatives. So now I have two sets of wire, just wondering how to wire it up. Does that make more sense? Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.