need help asap

Participant count
  • Participant list
does it need to be a rainbow slc replacement? If not, madisound.com has a really nice selection
Id like it to be if possible because of the crossover is made for that set correct? What are a good set of tweets? or seas good? i saw them in textile dome and aluminum dome? they were 28 a peice tho

well some how the speaker gods came through the guy who installed these in my door had one extra rainbow tweeter.. weird ..... anyways he didnt charge me either. well speakers are in and man oh man these speakers sound awesome im really impressed by these things.. now my system sounds awesome thanks to this forum and your guys help

lol yeah it was weird but he was an hour away from where i live and doesnt know where i live either so...... somebody he did a system for got some pretty pricey ones and took the slcs out . So he gave it to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.