Any personal installer in or near Ft. Lauderdale/Coral Springs/ 954, 561, or 305 ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

grillman6000
10+ year member

¿ G0t ThUmP ¿
Im looking for an installer in the area code 954, 561, or 305....

if u, or someone you know, fone # dosnt start with 954, 561, or 305.....dont even bother replying cuz im not driving any farther than that....lol

I need a personal person....not an "auto shop"...all those shops cost too **** much.....

THANKS!

-Jordan

Whats a personal installer?

Similar to a personal trainer?

Let me know, I'm interested in a personal installer too...but only if she is female

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i need a full install....

# --Sub - ONE DD 9512

# --Sub Amp (Power Acoustik SL-3400D)

# --Box (ionsql@yahoo.com)

# --Head Unit (Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT)

# --Mids/Highs (Front: Focal 165V2 Rear: Infinity Kappa 693.7i)

# --Amp for mids/highs (Power Acoustik SL4-1000)

# --Tweeters (Boston Acoustics Neo Type-S)

# --New Altornator

# --2 Optima Yellow Battery

# --Amp kits + Other wiring

the thing is....i dont have any of the stuff yet.....

im just trying to get some fone#'s and plan ahead....get what im saying.....

What vehicle do you plan on doing this in? I have done everything you have listed, but I am not a profressional installer. I would not charge you if I were to do it, just lend a helping hand...

What vehicle do you plan on doing this in? I have done everything you have listed, but I am not a profressional installer. I would not charge you if I were to do it, just lend a helping hand...
Why wouldn't you charge him you don't even know the guy if your doin free installs ima send some peopl your way after i get their payment lol j/p i used to do free installs then as my skills got better i started to charge and as long as your prices are lower than audio shops and the quality is of equal or greater value then you should charge. just my two cents now get some dough //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

I've done a coupe of the same year. Easy as cake but your alternator is going to be a superb pain in the arse...I'd do it but I'm in the Tampa area.
my next door neighbor can change the alt....but he dosnt know about audio systems....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...