grillman6000

Any personal installer in or near Ft. Lauderdale/Coral Springs/ 954, 561, or 305 ?

Im looking for an installer in the area code 954, 561, or 305....

if u, or someone you know, fone # dosnt start with 954, 561, or 305.....dont even bother replying cuz im not driving any farther than that....lol

I need a personal person....not an "auto shop"...all those shops cost too **** much.....

THANKS!

-Jordan

you should've built the wall all the way into the cabin so you could sit inside the wall and look out the port to drive

"I got the Gorilla system...feel the beat in ya' chest!"

:up2somet:

What do you need done?

I live in Hollywood but I'm not too experienced... by buddy Tom (forceofwill) on the forums lives north of me.

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS55 AMG

Supercharged V8 5.5L

Whats a personal installer?

Similar to a personal trainer?

Let me know, I'm interested in a personal installer too...but only if she is female

:D

P500-2

P400-2

P2L-212

What do you need done? I live in West Palm Beach, and am willing to lend a hand depending on what you need.

PM me, or whatever...

:graduate:

i need a full install....

# --Sub - ONE DD 9512

# --Sub Amp (Power Acoustik SL-3400D)

# --Box (ionsql@yahoo.com)

# --Head Unit (Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT)

# --Mids/Highs (Front: Focal 165V2 Rear: Infinity Kappa 693.7i)

# --Amp for mids/highs (Power Acoustik SL4-1000)

# --Tweeters (Boston Acoustics Neo Type-S)

# --New Altornator

# --2 Optima Yellow Battery

# --Amp kits + Other wiring

the thing is....i dont have any of the stuff yet.....

im just trying to get some fone#'s and plan ahead....get what im saying.....

you should've built the wall all the way into the cabin so you could sit inside the wall and look out the port to drive

i could do everything except the mids highs tweeters and alternator. but i guess im too far

i could do everything except the mids highs tweeters and alternator. but i guess im too far

yeah...lol....tooo far.....all the way on the other side of the state....

What vehicle do you plan on doing this in? I have done everything you have listed, but I am not a profressional installer. I would not charge you if I were to do it, just lend a helping hand...

:graduate:

What vehicle do you plan on doing this in? I have done everything you have listed, but I am not a profressional installer. I would not charge you if I were to do it, just lend a helping hand...

Why wouldn't you charge him you don't even know the guy if your doin free installs ima send some peopl your way after i get their payment lol j/p i used to do free installs then as my skills got better i started to charge and as long as your prices are lower than audio shops and the quality is of equal or greater value then you should charge. just my two cents now get some dough :greedy:

a 2000 civic LX sedan (4door)

a 2000 civic LX sedan (4door)

I've done a coupe of the same year. Easy as cake but your alternator is going to be a superb pain in the arse...I'd do it but I'm in the Tampa area.

AIM: SPL Performance1

/////Alpine 9835

Active Processing via Coustic XM7

Dayton 7" Mid-woofer with Seas Neo Tweet

JBL/Crown 1100 & Power 300.4

12" TC3000 Based Custom in 2.25ft^3 at 32hz

Wallet say :blackeye: But I say :yumyum:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

References:Moe Lester, PV Audio, sss18734, DJ-Torn, dleccord, jiggy2dmax, Negativezeroz, Bama350z, TeamPSI, dB Dom, Kenny Pollock, Flossinon24s, Patfitz9 (x2), AppleBonker, BassAddictJ, the727kid, skadude016, CaliKid, Thumper88, Djman37, TeamQuakeCelica, Cerob, Pimpedout97x, Troy_Audi0, got_focus?, Karleon, Jamaica2G, rtillare, dumple, JohnnyBusa, mattmcss, whitem1ke88, nineball

I've done a coupe of the same year. Easy as cake but your alternator is going to be a superb pain in the arse...I'd do it but I'm in the Tampa area.

my next door neighbor can change the alt....but he dosnt know about audio systems....

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now