Modded Xbox

jaycross
10+ year member

98' blazer
i have a modded xbox (that i put ALOT of work into) all mods were found and installed by yours truely and i like nevr play it so yea its time for it to go.... heres the details

• play games without the disc
  • surf the internet on ur tv
  • watch full length dvds
  • transfer files from your computer and vise versa
  • play, sega genesis, NES, SNES, N64, games straight fromt he XBOX
  • listen to all your mp3 files
  • MOD halo 2, (hillarious good fun for LAN parties)
  • and much much more!

ok heres some pics i took of the screen

caraudio.com on ur xbox FTW?

caraudio.jpg

XBOX media center....prolly the coolest program....EVER

XBOX.jpg

how many of u have seen taht wepon on that map in HALO 2 before?

HALOMODS.jpg

i never did like the green ring.....

XBOXLIGHTRED.jpg

and ur main screen.... pree awesome if i do say so myself

GREENSCREEN.jpg

come one ppl think real hard and remember ur favorite childhood game... ASTERIODS

asteroids.jpg

and last but not least.... PACMAN ON UR XBOX

pacman.jpg

im asking 250 to 300$ shipped or im looking for a laptop new or used

yea its an awesome box but with the gf and school and work theres just no time to play it so thats y its here, sadly.

anyone out there wanna have the coolest xbox in town... if nothin else just to make ur friends totaly jelous lol thats about all i use it for anymore.

yes the SNES games are from emulators and i have over 2500 roms so that means all the SNES, NES, sega genisis, and N64 games u could ever wanna play. will go lower than 300 make me offers. this comes with 3 controllers (1 airflow controler (fan in the controller so ur hands dontget sweaty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif))

come one someone has to want this bad boy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Tits man. I have a modded box, but it only play games, not cool stuff like surfing the web.
you can add this thing for free to most xboxes just look around on the net for the download but if I was you I would mod your box with some USB ports to add a keyboard and mouse like I have.

Sorry to post jack but a free bump for you and a vary moddable system:)

People if you do some tinkering and testing you can do almost anything with this.You name it mine has it(software and hardware) and I keep adding to it they are killer for modding

yea all the software is out there but its a b*tch to find

and if im gunna sell it i dont rly wanna put the work into usb ports and stuff

ya I hear ya some is hard to find thats why I did some of my own also.I wonder what mine would be worth with all it has(not like I would sell it).Mine has every thing I can think of to add from upgraded hardware and software to added hardware like wireless,USB and way way more.Dam its no xbox no more its a full out PC now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif that will run X86 programs,oldest games known to the newest xbox 360 games.I will have fun on adding the new Nintendo R and Sony 3 when they came as I am still working some bugs from the Xbox360 to make them play mint or as it it was a xbox360(I`m getting there someday).Anyways good luck on the sale it`s just to bad there against ebay rules to list them but hay look at it this way you get more and they can be harder to find so thats a plus

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jaycross

10+ year member
98' blazer
jaycross
des moines iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies