Sign in to follow this  
Notalent2002

Alpine 9856 and Ipod ....question...

So I have the interface cable hooked up. Is there anyway to control the Ipod from the Ipod itself...??? It sucks controlling it through the stereo!!!!:mad:

1 Alpine 9856

2 10" Ascendant Audio Assassins

2 Pioneer Rev 6.5

2 Clarion 5 1/4's

1 Orion HCCA D2400

1 Crunch 4ch 320Watt

1997 Dodge Ram1500. (Still upgrading):D And it will be moved into my new truck in a couple months..

2006 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 6.6 LBZ Turbo Diesel.

spend some of that

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Refs; Terryracing86 ; unshooked ; blaze383 ; ballstothewall ; QtrHorse ; iamamp3pimp ; XsabesX ; kidthump ; david706 ; SlickCMRick ; 22mountaineer ; chaarlieee ; revrider1 ; Jep772 ; gordos420 ; sweet06camry ; crazycornuts18 ; chaunb3400 ; Victory ; jesuspunk25 ; jonnybusa

spend some of that

Haha...fock NO!...there all over priced and just try to sell you what ever piece of crap they have and mark it up...fockin wanna be huslers!:mad::D

1 Alpine 9856

2 10" Ascendant Audio Assassins

2 Pioneer Rev 6.5

2 Clarion 5 1/4's

1 Orion HCCA D2400

1 Crunch 4ch 320Watt

1997 Dodge Ram1500. (Still upgrading):D And it will be moved into my new truck in a couple months..

2006 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 6.6 LBZ Turbo Diesel.

no, when u use the ipod adapter with any of the new head units, they take control of the ipod away from the ipod. If you want to control the ipod from the ipod (faster, but not as slick while you're driving), get the Belkin Ipod adapter (cig lighter for power, which I hard-wired in, and a headphone out jack from the ipod's dock connector) and an Aux adapter (plugs into the back of the HU and gives you two RCAs) like I did.

I'll swap ya if you want, I'm interested in the Ipod adapter but have spent more on my setup than it costs lol.

==================================================================

S14 240sx w/SR20DET + GT28R/etc + sound system you can't hear unless the motor's off :up2somet:

- Alpine CDA-9855 w/Ipod adapter (so I can listen to compressed crap and end up puttin in CDs anyway)

- TRU Technology T4.100 w/BB IC upgrade

- CDT 6.5" components (in .3ft^3 sealed door boxes) with 560 x-over and CenterStage (tweets in A pillars and mid of dash)

- Soundstream Reference 10" (old school, efficient, +SQ) in a 1.9^3 ft - Fb 32Hz, F3=38Hz

'05 GSXR1000 track bike w/ipod + Shure headphones :naughty:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this