idk what's more puzzling, the fact that people still deal with sblazer, or the fact that i have been banned from this forum twice and sblazer continues to roam free.

forumwh0rema2.gif

well im not hard anymore and it would hurt so bad to get it up again i would rather stick it out then constantly touch my balls when they hurt this bad

Hey, it's Chicago, not Cleveland, so at least he doesn't have the walking cesspools and centers of disease research that are Grady's Ladies talking to him.

whats with you and that black kid? is that you?:)

the black kid is sblazer :fyi:

forumwh0rema2.gif

well im not hard anymore and it would hurt so bad to get it up again i would rather stick it out then constantly touch my balls when they hurt this bad

Hey, it's Chicago, not Cleveland, so at least he doesn't have the walking cesspools and centers of disease research that are Grady's Ladies talking to him.

whats with you and that black kid? is that you?:)

that's sblazer :fyi:

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

idk what's more puzzling, the fact that people still deal with sblazer, or the fact that i have been banned from this forum twice and sblazer continues to roam free.

lol i didnt know you have gotten the banstick.:laugh:

Do not buy from IndoAudio.

im a feg!

:evil:

what do you mean people still deal with sblazer?

it's well documented sblazer is a pos trader/dealer on this forum so why people deal with him baffles me

forumwh0rema2.gif

he steals type r's

typerpi3.gif

newsig.jpg

And with this.....I will use this as an excuse to drink another beer....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ref's:memphissoul4u, scottiej(x3), bassaddictj, jeepinTN(x2), Blados,lincolnls(slc720052), ssbogger, stuckinok(x2), matrxx dude, BoostedPontiac, fintheman, dbornotdb, mr. tibbs, lakota, iceteebone, WantedIsHere(HypnoticCure), Cahm Rohn, Bring97, Brian Owens, snoopysnooper, sdsport92064, annarbor84, tv559, RetroAudioinc, FJF, 01 S 10, oddiofile, stupify

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now