fiberglassing subwoofer rings

Participant count
  • Participant list

dustybear300ex
10+ year member

young and stupid
ROC, NY
hey just curious as to where exactly you all attatch your cloth material to the sub rings. do you cut the upper ring a little wider of a hole for the sub to fit into and just attatch it to the inner sides or what? i keep having problems between this and carpeting when i go to put the sub in and the clearances are too tight. the carpeting isnt as bad but when i put resin on the cloth material i cant estimate yet how much room it will take up. thanks

what i do it rabit the outside of the ring and staple into the rabit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

DSCF0491.sized.jpg

DSCF0498.sized.jpg

a guys face.....

being smothered in man juice.
that was as good as the aeroport comment that made no sense //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif did you want me to ream your ass or something? your like on my dick tonight

yes its 2 pieces glued together and they are both 3/4" mdf its for a 12" type R and the type R is 3/4" thick with the rubber on it.

that was as good as the aeroport comment that made no sense //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif did you want me to ream your ass or something? your like on my dick tonight
lol that other comment was directed at jordan..she drives a jeep i do beleive. get ita.....she runs the port over, thus making it uneven alll the way around. bah im tired lol. and ya, i do like the sound of this ass reaming

no ***-ness intended on my part:)

wasnt that clean but thats cause I used scrap wood since it is for me I didnt need it pretty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I actually used the cutouts from a 15s box I just made for ghostface.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.