1GB Corsair ValueSelect RAM (PC3200)

200GB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm ATA100 Hard Drive

DVD-ROM Drive

Floppy Drive

500W PSU

15" Dell Flat Panel Monitor

Mini Keyboard

Logitech Optical Mouse

I run World of Warcraft and NFSU:2 at good settings smoothly on this machine. I got some good use out of this box. Originally bought it for some classes I was taking to get my A+ certification. Now that I have it I'd rather have a laptop, so this has got to go to alleviate some cost. Machine will ship as is with XP Pro and a few other applications loaded on it, including a very sexy Windowblinds skin, which this comp will run without any noticable performance decrease.

This is a good deal on a machine that will handle almost anything you throw at it. I'm not a company, I can't offer any guaruntees, but I can say that this system has worked flawlessly for me for the few months that I've had it and is fully functional.

PRICEDROP! Machine + Keyboard + Mouse + Flatscreen for *350 SHIPPED*

PM if interested or it goes on ebay for more.

All of this is packed into a sexy Micro ATX form factor case:

11-144-162-02.jpg

Not looking to part it out, too much of a mess, I just need something to throw at my bank account cuz that laptop cost me a lot more than I planned on.

Will consider reasonable offers if you feel like taking a shot but I'm pretty firm. No trades though.

This is going up on ebay in a few days if I don't have any bites. Judging by the current selection of items up there I am sure I could get my asking price.

You interested in any trades?

I have Pioneer AVX-P7000CD with brain and 12-disc cd changer that I can trade you. I also have a set of Kicker Resolution RS6 components and an Orion 300.2 amp?

If you are interested, please email me at james33440@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

elementxero

10+ year member
Not an 06'er.
elementxero
Boston, MA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied