Which speakers?

mikepa

I am looking to buy some new speakers for my car. I have it narrowed down to either the infinity 6012i or alpine type s. Which would be better for hooking straight to my stock stereo (for now, eventually getting a panasonic CQC1333). I have heard the type s's and liked them but was wondering how the 6021i's compare. Price is not the issue right now, I just want to know which would sound better. I listen to mostly rap so bass is a large factor, as I don't plan on getting subs any time soon.

thanks,

Mike

OK thanks for all of the quick responses. I will go with the type s's, but was wondering how the type e subwoofers are. I am by no means an audiophile of any sort, I just want something that sounds good.

For the money type E subs produce a preaty good thump. 2 12's will sound nice! The one thing about it on here though is that alot of people will say you can do better. You can go to Crutchfield.com and read the reviews on the type E's. People that have rated them have been preaty happy with them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.