LeofromtheH

Participant count
  • Participant list

MrSilent
10+ year member

home
**** this guy we had an agreement to trade a Kenwood DDX-8017 for a kicker L7 15". I shiped mine out and he shiped his but put a stop delivery on it before it even arrived in New Mexico. he keep telling me it was on it's way for 3 days and when i called DHL thay told me he stoped delivery on it and had it returned to back to him the same day it was shipped, it was never to be delivered to me. my kenwood was shiped and signed for but he says he never got it. telling others it was delivered to a buissness. why would DHL deliver to a buisness if it didn't even have a buissness name or address? when i asked DHL thay said it was delivered and signed for, this fool says thay told him it was lost. he's changed his story so much and keep delaying his shipment now i know why.

He also told me he knew what business it was going to collect it monday. Besides, he said he stopped delivery of the sub because the deck was delivered but not to him. Thats kind of strange since he stopped shipment of the sub and had it recalled the SAME day it was shipped. The deck wasnt delivered until the following day. All I can say is good luck either getting the sub or your deck back but with the stories he has come up with you will be lucky to get either.

ok well heres my input..

we agreed that i would ship after he had, since he had no references etc etc. so he ships on a monday or tuesday i belive. but i get caught up for 1-2 days and not able to ship until about thursday. but wheni finally send mine off andtry to pm him to let himknow its on its way, it tells me he has pm's on block, ieven had jntar try to pm him but to no avail. because of this, i put my package on hold, later that day when i still had no resposnse, and pms were still blocked, so i just decided to not take the chance ofhim backing out and just have them ship it back.

so acouple days lateri get a response saying he didn't have pmsblocked and had been waiting for me to contact him about the L7. so i tel him to go ahead and send the hu, and i'll call to have them keep the L7 in New Mexico, but by the time i call the L7 is already on its way back. so by now i figure i can just ship it out wheni get it since he finally responded to my pms.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeofromtheH

Quote:

Originally Posted by jntar

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

can u tell if someone is banned or not?

i'm in the middle of a trade w/ a MrSilent, and wheni try to pm him it sais he is not receiving, or is not allowedto recieve private mesages?

-l

He is not on the banned list. Maybe his PM box is full?

MrSilent has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

see, does that mean the inbox is full?

No that means that he put you on his ignore list.

whaat, could u ask him why he would do that?? please, if itsnot to much trouble?, this all seems so odd....

I cant seem to find his name. Can you link me to his profile?

Thanks...

-J

Your message came back blank.

sorry about that

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/member.php?u=28302

He has PMs turned off. I cant PM him either.

Make a thread in the feedback section asking for him to contact you. Hopefully that will work for you.

Sorry I couldnt help.

-Justin

well i wait for the hu, and after about 3-4 days of it not showing up i get curious since it was a next day delivery. i call and they tell methat the driver misdelivered(which DHL calls a 'lost package'), on a friday i belive. and that they'l try to recover it, they cal me staurday sayingthe driver recovered it, then they call me monday tellin me the driver is going to retreive it, andfinally tuesday, they call and say the driver misdelivered, so basically just givin me the runaround. dhl said andthe person who signed for it friday swears they never got a package wen the drivers went to try and get it

and onceagain, it was delivered to a business, and signedfor by a receptionist. so lemme break it down.

1. i don't live ina business,

2. idon't have a receptionist.

so i can't figure out howu think it was delivered to me? i'm sure if u ask where they delivered it to, it sure as hell won't be my adress.

untitled8sb.png

all in all, i don't think i'm to blame. i mean, they didn't misdeliver the package because i had the L7 'returned to shipper'

think what u may though, i still don't see where i went wrong, the way i see it i was just trying to protect myself. i'm sorry for your loss, but honestly its not my fault, i didn't misdeliver the package dhl did

Wated 3 days? i shiped on 6/30/06 a friday and gave you the tracking number. you didn't get back to me until 7/2/06 saying you would ship on monday. you never did and i never herd from you until i asked you if you still wanted to trade on 7/6/06. then you say you had shiped on 7/5/06 but was coming back to you and you still wanted me to send mine so you could have it on friday the 7th. you said DHL would deliver the sub on the 7th as well. i shiped mine and it was delivered the next day on the 7th, you never called DHL and had them try to ship the sub to me. and let me brake it down for you

1. why would thay deliver to a buissness when it's a residental address?

2. your name was on it not a buissness name.

3. why would i block my pms in the middle of a trade where my stuff was out first and i was wating for your pm?

4. why would you tell me it's lost and thay will pay for it so you are keeping your sub? was that your plan to keep your sub and fake a misdelivery so thay would pay for something you couldn't.

no one said it was your falt just trying to let every one know what you did so it would not happen to eny one els. you didn't misdeliver the package but DHL tells me thay didn't either, the reception key is what thay use to get a sig unless thay deliver to another location other than the address it was to be delivered to. but the point is you never planed to have you sub delivered you just sent it to give me a tracking number so i would continue the trade hoping yours was on its way when you actualy had it held and sent back the same day you shipped it. to me sounds like a scam!

Wated 3 days? i shiped on 6/30/06 a friday and gave you the tracking number. you didn't get back to me until 7/2/06 saying you would ship on monday. you never did and i never herd from you until i asked you if you still wanted to trade on 7/6/06. then you say you had shiped on 7/5/06 but was coming back to you and you still wanted me to send mine so you could have it on friday the 7th. you said DHL would deliver the sub on the 7th as well. i shiped mine and it was delivered the next day on the 7th, you never called DHL and had them try to ship the sub to me. and let me brake it down for you1. why would thay deliver to a buissness when it's a residental address?

2. your name was on it not a buissness name.

3. why would i block my pms in the middle of a trade where my stuff was out first and i was wating for your pm?

4. why would you tell me it's lost and thay will pay for it so you are keeping your sub? was that your plan to keep your sub and fake a misdelivery so thay would pay for something you couldn't.

no one said it was your falt just trying to let every one know what you did so it would not happen to eny one els. you didn't misdeliver the package but DHL tells me thay didn't either, the reception key is what thay use to get a sig unless thay deliver to another location other than the address it was to be delivered to. but the point is you never planed to have you sub delivered you just sent it to give me a tracking number so i would continue the trade hoping yours was on its way when you actualy had it held and sent back the same day you shipped it. to me sounds like a scam!
Why not call DHL and get them to get you a signed POD and delivery address confirmation?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

MrSilent

10+ year member
MrSilent
home
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views