get that engine out of there and clean that engine bay :crap:

it just looks like 2 decades of shoddy diy fixes compiled into the nastiest engine bay i've ever seen

it'd be worth an afternoon to drop that out of there and sand it down

start with a clean slate! besides, it looks like complete ass :D

Its under the hood...I couldn't care less. As long as everything is safe I wont mess with it.

more PICSS!!! nice work im planning on doin this with an old MERKUR (sp?) any one ever heard of those

late 80's maybe?

Doug Blohm

Team Southern Bass

more pics ha ha... hi jntar...

newsig.jpg

And with this.....I will use this as an excuse to drink another beer....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ref's:memphissoul4u, scottiej(x3), bassaddictj, jeepinTN(x2), Blados,lincolnls(slc720052), ssbogger, stuckinok(x2), matrxx dude, BoostedPontiac, fintheman, dbornotdb, mr. tibbs, lakota, iceteebone, WantedIsHere(HypnoticCure), Cahm Rohn, Bring97, Brian Owens, snoopysnooper, sdsport92064, annarbor84, tv559, RetroAudioinc, FJF, 01 S 10, oddiofile, stupify

more pics ha ha... hi jntar...

LOL! Took me a minute to get that :D

I will get more on Sunday.

dont fix the car, make it so it just barely runs. then roll up to the comps in some pile of shit beater car and then own every body with it. that would rule.

more PICSS!!! nice work im planning on doin this with an old MERKUR (sp?) any one ever heard of those

For sure, there's an fanclub out there somewhere. Neat little cars, remind me of a Delorian for some reason. :)

Here's one;

Sierra%20XR4Ti.jpg

http://www.merkurxr4ti.com/

/threadjack

Still waiting for pics, Jin :)

VW Fahrenheit GTI #213

My home theater

If you ever need a hand with the car let me know! Im mostly bored all week and enjoy working :smash: on cars, especially when they are going to kick ass when finished. Lol, let me know.

-Lurius

EDIT: ****, just saw the engine shots, thats one dirty mofo. If you dont have a pressure washer, once you get it running drive it down here to arlington and you can use my pressure washer and some degreaser to get that thing a bit cleaner!

Vehicle: 2004 Silverado ECSB 5.3L

Dyno: HP Max = 264.89, Torque Max = 305.25(New #s soon, as well as track times!)

Headunit:Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X789

Front Speakers:Infinity Reference 6010cs

Subwoofers:two Orion 2NT 10"s enclosed within sealed Probox

Subwoofer Amp:Alpine MRV-T757 RIP =(

Speaker Amp:Eclipse 4212

More photos here

Refs: trevor87, bumpin_blazer, jonny101abc

Big update...car will be scrapped this week and picking up a 2nd gen to build up. Just makes more sence to spend $1000 on an already perfect car then put $1k into this one and be pushing it to be dont testing for finals.

Was yellow the wrong color?

-Lurius

Vehicle: 2004 Silverado ECSB 5.3L

Dyno: HP Max = 264.89, Torque Max = 305.25(New #s soon, as well as track times!)

Headunit:Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X789

Front Speakers:Infinity Reference 6010cs

Subwoofers:two Orion 2NT 10"s enclosed within sealed Probox

Subwoofer Amp:Alpine MRV-T757 RIP =(

Speaker Amp:Eclipse 4212

More photos here

Refs: trevor87, bumpin_blazer, jonny101abc

I go on vacation next week so I hope to get the newer car on monday of the following week. I will definatly be able to put up a bunch of pics when it gets going. The 1st car is just going to be too much work that I dont have time for. I want to get it loud, not do body work and motor work.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now