calculating the volume of a 90deg pvc elbow?

measure the outside of the bend, then measure the inside of the bend and take the mean average, then figure it out like a strait pipe but use the mean average as the length. So for example if the outside of the bend is 6 inches and the inside is 3 inches then figure the length of the pipe to be 4.5 inches and calculate from there

You could figre an average or you could measure one side of the inside of the bend and add that to one side of the outside ofthe bend and multiply by the area of the round cross section. It should be within a ci or two of the volume of the lengh of pipe that it accounts for for port length.

just take the double integral of the funtion f(x,y)=1 with the proper bounds type I or type II (and convert to polar coordinates to make the integration easier).

at least that's what i'm going to take a quiz on in about 10 minutes, and it actually applies to this situation //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.