Very Quick Question About Tuning Boxes

Ya, I was just wondering what it would be tuned to if i made it 28 or 29" or if someone can link me to a program where I can put in the dimensions and it show me

I forwarded to your email and everybody else that wants it can download it here.

Download Box Calculator Via Xluben

Below is straight from Xluben's email he sent me....

here's the excel file i made. the top part is if you have round ports, the bottom part is for one slot port on the side of the box (like moe lester designs). you should be able to figure all of this out by hand pretty easily though. once you get the final box volume, enter that and the port dimensions into winisd (you can make a project with any driver), and it will tell you the tuning.
hope that helps,

Ben

well, i hope that file helps everyone out. it has gone through a few revisions depending on the style of the box i was thinking of.

just make sure you use the round port calculator for round ports and the slot port calculator for slot ports. also, the slot port calculator is only set up for one port on the side of the box.

ok, im confused with this. Is this how its supposed to look? Did I input everything right for a 29" box?

photo.jpg

Ok, what if I wanted it to be 29" wide and only 23" for the depth.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.