how much ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
$450.

If you use PayPal please add 3.5% for the fees.

But if you pay immediately I will happily forego the PP fees....

Edit: Just kidding //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Build it yourself for about $40 or one of the reputable box builders here on the forum would likely do it for you in the neighborhood of $150/shipped or so.

shipping will be the thing to kill your cheap box, it will be high because of the weight. im confident that with only a small knowledge of carpentry, follow the plans link i gave u about 2 or 3 replies up, and you could do it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...
The one and only mtx amp I've run was like that (it was black with the fake chrome platistic badging back in '01 I think) the first time I made a...

About this thread

jeeper07

5,000+ posts
Rebuilding&Reconstruc ting
jeeper07
Indianapolis, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date