TS parameters for 02 Kicker l5?

Participant count
  • Participant list
yeah. thanks for the very constructive and useful information.. It really makes my day batter. Because you think so I obviously must not have checked. It must be because you have 13,XXX posts and I have 2XX that I am incapable of looking for myself and that your first reaction should be to break forum rules and flame someone instead of leaving well enough alone with a blank response. That said. It is possable that I missed it. But all I found was archived info on other forums with a couple of them conflicting each other. So sorry for asking in a Enclosure design section about the T/S parameters of a sub. This is clearly not the right place to gain useful information.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.