Dual 15" Kicker L7 install, Pics included!

DarkFox
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Well, I posted the box build along time ago and finally got the system in. here are the pics from it. i am really pissed I couldn't get more pics (like when it was finished) but the my friend had just got out of the military and we had to get it done so he could go home. I was REALLY SICK and had to do the whole thing in 3 days in 110+ degree weather. Anyway, here is what I got.

Front doors

stuff0011zt.jpg

Rear crossovers inside rear door speaker pod

stuff0030wa.jpg

Finished rear door pods:

stuff0042nd.jpg

Rear Battery install:

stuff0067gj.jpg

Amp rack with cap:

stuff0053tg.jpg

It actually looks really nice in person. The top amp glows red and the bottom blue and after some adjustments those panels lined up nicely on the amp rack. He didn't listen to me when I told him to order carpet like 2 weeks ago... so no carpet on it. Let me tell you though.. It WANG'S HARD. He flex's his whole roof panel at least a inch.. Its crazy. Really wish I had a video. Like I said, I was sick when we set it up, and he originally was gonna get a XX-Colossus and was gonna wire it to two ohms. So when I hooked up the XX-Hercules I went on auto pilot and set up a series-parallel. It was loud then!!! Then I realized what I had done and was like dude.... Thats only 600W, pulled the subs out and re wired them for 1ohm mono and thats when the Wangage really began. Anyway, enjoy. Hope you like. Its really nice to me that the ONLY place you see wire on the whole install is

A. Under the hood

B. On the rear bat

C. the 1 inch next to the cap

Where the **** are the subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Nice work though, far better than I could do. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.