L7 box progress....PICS***

Trust me, it looks small compared to my box. Just look at the 4 12" L7s box completion thread below this one, you'll see.mine is only 11.3 cubes but it looks ginormous.

Looks good, but also looks a little weak. It could use some bracing, especially considering the subs, (shelf brace that spans from between the two subs to the rear baffle) to cut down on coloration and make that enclosure as dead as possible. Excellent craftsmanship.

Looks good, but also looks a little weak. It could use some bracing, especially considering the subs, (shelf brace that spans from between the two subs to the rear baffle) to cut down on coloration and make that enclosure as dead as possible. Excellent craftsmanship.
x2 hopefully you didn't seal it up yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Opted to show my buckeyes some love. Used some padding and also a unique piece of laminate I hade laying around. Needless to say, I’m happy it’s...
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...
Go get some shitty wood or cardboard or something and figure out what the max is, play around with different dimensions to see what the max cubic...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...

About this thread

U n r e a L

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
U n r e a L
Matoaca -VA-
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date