Northeast Region Circuit City, Hosts 1x DB Drag event in Wilmington, DE.

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

probew2010in
10+ year member

Circuit City, Hosts 1x DB Drag event in Wilmington, DE.

Date July 16th,

Circuit City is proud to present a DB Drag Racing Event to be included to the Summer Sounds Car Show. Vendors that will be attending include but not limited to: Pioneer, Eclipse, Kicker, Sirius, and Xm. Give-Aways including shirts and gift cards of up to $100. Food and Drinks will be sold with all proceeds going to the Boys and Girls Club, along with a car wash with all proceeds going to the Lance Armstrong Foundation. Get your registration in early to guarantee your place in the competition, contestant registration begins on July 1st.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Who=13&MemberID=8752

well, for db drag it would put you in extreme. or mini-street 3-4 subs (based on the pic) if it is not a wall, based on Db Drag Street class rules,

As far as Bassrace, its all good, your qualifing score places you in your class. (this is a very fun format and included with the db drag registration. cheak out http://www.bassrace.com for the complete rules, and the rules are very simple.

well, for db drag it would put you in extreme. or mini-street 3-4 subs (based on the pic) if it is not a wall, based on Db Drag Street class rules,
As far as Bassrace, its all good, your qualifing score places you in your class. (this is a very fun format and included with the db drag registration. cheak out http://www.bassrace.com for the complete rules, and the rules are very simple.
yeah if i can find some door panels ill deff be going.

i currently have 2 12's so id be id try for street b.

im about 80% sure im going to this event, it will be my first eent with my competition van so well see how it does, im coming from pa, about an hour north of philly so it wont be too bad for me, any idea how many ppl might show up for this event?

Hey probew2010in, which of us did you mean? me, i have an 89 chevy astro van with 4 18" koves in a wall enclosure behind the passenger seat and 8 us amps 2000x's with the protection and etc cut out so they out out 3000 watts a piece powered by 16 trojan batts, yea its sick, i bought it this way and i jus put new batts in it b/c it needed it, but with the gains just about all the way down it hit 162.7 the other night so i think i should have a good chance at bringin home a trophy of some kind tomorrow, you gonna be there? if so come check it out . . .

95 chevy blazer

2 of my friends have blazers. one is a 98 and one is a 2000. newer stlye door panels, thought possibly they would fit but they dont

hey, i took first place in my class, super street 3-4 and i took home 2nd in bass race, i didnt really even compete in the bass race but they needed another competitor for the bracket so i jus turned it up enough for the mic to read someting and i took 2nd which is cool with me, i didnt take any pics, but i thought the show as good, a lot longer then i expected though, we didnt know thered be roughly 5-6 hours of ppl jus testin their setups then eliminations started, but it was good, i got to use my van and learn how to use it, all in all a good day.

hey, i took first place in my class, super street 3-4 and i took home 2nd in bass race, i didnt really even compete in the bass race but they needed another competitor for the bracket so i jus turned it up enough for the mic to read someting and i took 2nd which is cool with me, i didnt take any pics, but i thought the show as good, a lot longer then i expected though, we didnt know thered be roughly 5-6 hours of ppl jus testin their setups then eliminations started, but it was good, i got to use my van and learn how to use it, all in all a good day.
congrats bro

hey thanks, yea it was a good show, gettin ready for next season when I will be a force to be reconed(sp?) with . . hehe

btw probrew whats s/n mean? jus curious, trying to add to my internet lingo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

probew2010in

10+ year member
probew2010in
odenton md
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from