2007 Honda civic si..opinions

hzsogood
5,000+ posts

**The Clean South**
TX/MN
Looking at trading in my 02 diamante vrx for the 07 si and was wondering if anyone has seen, bought or driven one , to give me some feedback on how the are.. (new si only , 06) Mileage looks to be descent from reader feedback in the low-mid 30's undr everyday no vtech standards and is from what i'm seeing now a pretty difficult car to find...

wrx- played out now IMOevo= no warranty

I drove a wrx .. i wasnt to impressed with it... Sad to say i felt more vramped in there than in the ex civic i drove... Hopeing the mpg is in the 30 s tho. Otherwise its not to great at all, and considering they need premium too:crap:

wrx's arent **** without their turbo. go with the SI. i am going to be putting a down payment on one next year also. you will NOT regret it. another member on this site, negativezero has one, and he LOVES it. PM him about it..

i wouldn't. unless the EVO was same price as an SI then hell yes i would.
x2... i think i talked to the guy with the si b4, yea i really am gettin a little more excited to put in my order for the 07, and from how hard it is to get them i probably wont see it til 07 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif .. ZBut like you and alot of others said, , you will not regret it .. especially for only 350/month and a new 07 honda that holds resale like crazy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dude ive been reading up on the SI since begining of the year.. i frequent honda-tech.com ; fgcoupe.com ; and 8thgencivic.com ... good information on SI's on those forums.. i'm excited about getting an 07 SI just as well even though i have 0dollars right now but the car is so sick that im THAT determined to spend all my paychecks on paying off the car instead of blowing it on other stuff when time comes. so imma try to build my credit as best as i can meanwhile and save a couple of G's for the down payment.. wish me lucc man!!!

ps - and just a tip that ive been reading everywher. when youre ready to buy one make sure you get a price quote from honda.com.. theyll contact a local dealer near you and that dealer will conttact you with pricing information.. if you request price through honda youll get a cheaper quote as opposed to e-mailing a dealership directly.. ive read numerous posts about this.. so use honda.com to request a price when time comes.. youll save some money. and you live in wisconsin right? i doubt the import scene is crazy up there you should be able to find an SI easily when time comes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dude ive been reading up on the SI since begining of the year.. i frequent honda-tech.com ; fgcoupe.com ; and 8thgencivic.com ... good information on SI's on those forums.. i'm excited about getting an 07 SI just as well even though i have 0dollars right now but the car is so sick that im THAT determined to spend all my paychecks on paying off the car instead of blowing it on other stuff when time comes. so imma try to build my credit as best as i can meanwhile and save a couple of G's for the down payment.. wish me lucc man!!!
ps - and just a tip that ive been reading everywher. when youre ready to buy one make sure you get a price quote from honda.com.. theyll contact a local dealer near you and that dealer will conttact you with pricing information.. if you request price through honda youll get a cheaper quote as opposed to e-mailing a dealership directly.. ive read numerous posts about this.. so use honda.com to request a price when time comes.. youll save some money. and you live in wisconsin right? i doubt the import scene is crazy up there you should be able to find an SI easily when time comes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
weren't you just saying you had a big fight with your dad?! And still lived at his house?! You cant afford to put a roof over your head but your going to get a brand new SI... Forget a brand new car and enroll your ass in a community college.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Even if you managed to get one financed.. i bet it would be repo'ed within a year...

living beyond your means ftl..

i was working for my pops smogging cars. he owns a smog machine and a garage. i live under his roof. we got in a real loud violent argument because i complain that theres never anything to eat at home and the money i make at work goes mostly toward school, gas, and a debt i have with my brother.. also, he doesnt pay me full salary.. so i dont have enough to feed myself. he basically fired me and told me to leave the house cuz i had the nerve to complain. im not gonna come bac crawling to him. he might be my dad, but there are just some things i dont respect about him. i want to get myself on my own feet so that i can move out and feed myself. im still under the roof right now, cuz quite frankly, i have nowhere to go, but im fed up and want to leave ASAP. im tired of his "deal with it or leave my house" attitude... im seriously thinking about jumping str8 into starting my own business and saying "fuc school". im turning 22 in two weeks and am highly considering selling cars as my first venture. i figure it would be good for me since i like working with cars and id like to buy cars cheap from auctions.. sounds like good profit margins.. the thing is i have absolutely no money, but am willing to work my ass off paying debts and what not.. someone PLEASE tell me what to do.. especially you older guys that have done well for yourself.. im in critical need of advice.. thanks in advance.
lol...

weren't you just saying you had a big fight with your dad?! And still lived at his house?! You cant afford to put a roof over your head but your going to get a brand new SI... Forget a brand new car and enroll your ass in a community college.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Even if you managed to get one financed.. i bet it would be repo'ed within a year...

living beyond your means ftl..
wow... lol.
sad, but true...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.