moving to SQ from SPL

kumanan
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Toronto
Ive had 2 kicker L7's now and im kind of tired of them. I noticed that when i got my windows down and subs poundin people look and there like "whys he trying so hard" type of look. when my windows are up, mann the looks i get. (i got a show car). Anyways, my paint on my roof has cracked as well due to sub vibrations, it is a 15 layer kamelion paint, and its fm the back window vibrating. What type of SQ subs do you recommend i get that wont rattle my trunk like crazy and crack my window, but will just give me a nice quality sound. lmk, thanks

giant_rolleyes.gif

well first thing you should do is sound deaden if you havent already. and as far as an sq sub(s) goes, everyone seems to love their rl-p(s)

si mag 12s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

also u can turn ur bass down and it not be as loud

a sq system is more than just sq subs

I am willing to bet its not the subs fault your chameleon paint cracked lol. Post pics of the car...

If you dont want your trunk to rattle turn down the bass dummy.

That or deaden the **** out of it. Any sub in a undeadened trunk is going to make it rattle, just because you threw a "sq" or what ever sub in there, doesnt totally change everything, you definatly have a lot to look up

I am willing to bet its not the subs fault your chameleon paint cracked lol. Post pics of the car...
I havent seen an pwnage like that for a few days...thanks nice work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you dont want your trunk to rattle turn down the bass dummy.

That or deaden the **** out of it. Any sub in a undeadened trunk is going to make it rattle, just because you threw a "sq" or what ever sub in there, doesnt totally change everything, you definatly have a lot to look up
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif thats what it was like.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.