You name the sub, I build the box

PV Audio
5,000+ posts

The Vision of Sound
Indy
Alrighty y'all, an undisclosed member on here wanted to see what type of work I can do (heard good reviews (shut up Jmac //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif ) ) before he buys, so I figure I'll take a few days and make up a nice enclosure, carpeted and all. A ten or twelve inch sub, you pick the sub, I'll build it to spec (I need something to do anyway). Just let me know what driver, and then y'all can critique my work. Throw somethin out, nothin reasonable will be turned away.

-Dave

I need a fiberglass box made to fit in the wheel well of my trunk in my box. 1 cuft with a cut out for a 12". How's that??

Mag 12 or 9510....

I'm likin the mag 12 so far since I've never even seen one in real life versus 9515s and 9510s (no 9512 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif )

I've also got medium grey and charcoal carpet, pick whichever. No black, and it's outta stock as well.

How about sealed a 2 cu.ft. box for a 15? If you wanna sell it cheap after you make it I might be intrested
How about I said 10 or 12 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Y'all got until 12:00 EST to make me not go with the Mag 12.

BTW showrides, did that dude ever get that box made?

Y'all got until 12:00 EST to make me not go with the Mag 12.
BTW showrides, did that dude ever get that box made?
He found a picture of 6 12's that he really likes. So he is thinking of going with that. Also, he is a little upset because he is only getting a new denali instead of the escalade:crazy:

But I will keep you updated on that. He may need a design for 6 12's though. Sorry you did all that work if he doesn't go with the 4 15's. But either way I will hold onto that design because I am sure someone will use it. Or I will if nobody else does:up2somet:

It ain't no thang, I was just wondering how the hell someone would even decide to stick somethin that huge into a truck when you can get something larger for less money.

It ain't no thang, I was just wondering how the hell someone would even decide to stick somethin that huge into a truck when you can get something larger for less money.
He saw a picture of 6 12's with plexiglas enclosures and he really liked it. So we will see how it all turns out. He keeps asking me for designs. I have thrown together about 10 different designs and probably sent 35 emails, and still he hasn't even purchased anything. So hopefully he will end up actually getting some mags someday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.