18" Solo 2-12" Solo's 2 18" MTs

TreyE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Tampa
Ok people heres the deal. My friend has a decision to make. He has two of the new Orion HCCA5000 amps. So what do you think he should get? 1 18" Solo X with 5000rms running to it. 2 12" Solo X's with an orion on each. Or 2 18" MTs with an orion on each? Lets go people let me know! Thanks

Trey

2 18s vs 1 18 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Mts would obviously be louder. What ever happend to 2 solo x 18s?

2 18s vs 1 18 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Mts would obviously be louder. What ever happend to 2 solo x 18s?
two 18 solo xs too expensive i think..

if you have the box size and the right vehicle (including upgraded electrical for 5kw, wiring, ect) then the two MT's

otherwise tell him to upgrade his alt and battery before he even attempts this.

if you have the box size and the right vehicle (including upgraded electrical for 5kw, wiring, ect) then the two MT's
otherwise tell him to upgrade his alt and battery before he even attempts this.
yea i know he isnt retarded lol

im the one thats gonna be doing one of these setups, i was at work and told trey to post it for me...

scratch the solo x's since not one person has said "get the solo x's" lol...

but now its between 2 18" MT's or 4 15" SX's(either setup will have 2 orion d5000's)

both will be in a wall...dont know how big yet becuase next week im starting my airbag install, and my back cargo and wheel well's are gonna get cut open so the frame/driveshaft/tires can tuck...so after thats done, ill know how much room i have to play with(from the floor to the headliner, the frame is gonna be notched 10")

anyways...its in a 97 explorer 4 door...not gonna have back seats, but i dont want the wall to pass the rear door windows, cuase i think it looks tacky that way, plus i have plans for where the back seats were(amps, my airtank/compressors)

let me know guys...thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.