Kngofthepknglot We Got Problems!!!

2loud4u
10+ year member

Nothing to see here
canada
Ok first off you said shipping was 93 dollars and made me send more money.

And alot of people read the other thread.

You only paid 50 dollars to ship the sub so you owe me some money.

Second this MT was supposed to be only used for a few weeks and in perfect condition but it arrive here and It is far from perfect.

suffs on the surround and the magnet has cunks chiped out of it.

You even were in such a hurry you never even took all the screws out of the sub.

Also the tinsle leads are fraid.

And to make things worse. if i push on the cone i hear a scaping sound.

You really ****ed me over on this one king.

What do you got to say now and what are you going to do to make this right.

I will have more pic in a few give me about 20 minutes cause the batteries in my cam died and just put it on the charger.

Picture040.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture037.jpg

curious

how much did you pay to impost that aka duty fees since your like me [ canadian]

also post a pic of the tinsel leads so we can see what shape they are in

you say they are frayed but i see no pics

that magent has such tiny nicks on it come off it ! plus you dont see the mag in a regular mount anyways [front firing]

If you took those pictures when the sub arrived, and your camera's charging, then why were they taken over a year ago, last January?

pwnage8qt.jpg

Think it's Photoshop? Everyone else can download these pics and see the same exact thing for themselves.

oh no the camera probably reset.... my pictures say 2004 on them lol pshh jim try to start drama

shipping to canada is a bish i belive him since my 12'' type s was pretty steap to ship
i wanna see how much you paid for import fees tho

well king claimed shipping was $93. he sent it usps and they put a label on the package with the cost of shipping

never paid any fees at the boarder cause it was a gift here are a few more pics.

Yes my camera reset i just got the sub about 1 hour ago.

Picture052.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture053.jpg

i really dont see this being a major problem... I mean a scratch on the magnet.... and a couple little scuffs the "frayed" leads dont look tobad to me?? did u even check to see if it works?

the leads dont look that bad man the surrond has minor wear but doesn't look like it will effect it

if you mount it front firing then no1 see the damage *very very minor damage * of the magnet

the sub really doesn't look to bad. it isn't perfect but still, that's what you get when dealing with used equipment. can't go over every little stratch and knick. imo the more important issue is the amount he over charged for shipping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

2loud4u

10+ year member
Nothing to see here
2loud4u
canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies