How to use Parts Express port ends!!!?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spud2388
10+ year member

"The Spud-n-ator"
Ok, I'm gettin ready to build my first porter box for a friend. He's wanting to do a 2-2.5 cuft box tuned to 32-34 hz for an older 12 L7. With the box sytle he wants to use, a rectangle port isn't going to be possible. He doesn't want to spend much on his box, so I was looking at this (http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=260-403). My question is, is what could I use to make the rest of the port? would 4" PVC meet up correctly with the end of that port end? I'm also, most likely, going to have to turn the port inside the box, so that it makes an "L" shape, If PVC works, could I just use a 90 depgree elbow to make the turn?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yeah I had torn one down and used my digital calipers to measure coil size ID & OD and winding height and spiders all had it written down and had...
I have aPC250on Ebay right now that works excellent couple days left on it at auction on the cheapies
Looking to sell two ZX 1500.1 not working lots of good parts that are hard to come bye as well as a ZX 650X4 Also not working lots of good parts...
Well..How about those Shoes?? High Heels?? Dresses?? Never room in the closet for my stuff. Ya.. Use the Guest Closet???? :LOL: :LOL: 💩...
Right now I have D2 and D1 options. In about month and a half I have a sh*t ton of parts that should be here. 4" coils should be in that bunch. I...

About this thread

Spud2388

10+ year member
"The Spud-n-ator"
Spud2388
Iron Station, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date