white 4th gen IPOD

bobo244
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
regular click wheel white 20 gig ipod. holds 5000 songs. It is in excellent condition, the day I got it a made a plastic screen over the display, along with the extra protection from the case it was in. there are absolutely NO scratches on the screen or front, but normal wear on back. works excellent, and holds charge for atleast 8 hours. includes all wires and stuff. don't have any pics up yet.

looking to trade for a video ipod, or trying to sell for 150 shipped.

NOTE** - this ipod also has linux installed on it where it can play games such as Doom. It also has a gameboy emulator on it where u can play thousands of gameboy games on this ipod, and can also play videos (not good quality though)

Will come with our without all 4800 songs currently on it,

Is that price obo? Do you have pics? What songs are on it?
no i dont have any pics, no digi. I could get pics if definitly needed, but I have many references to verify.

mostly party music such as rap, hiphop, classic rock, and some country. Over 300 different artists.

pics of it playing game boy games? does the interface(menus) look different with linux installed?

EDIT: I know you don't have a dig cam but if you could get pics somehow because I want to see how it looks with the extra stuff

what do u mean regular click wheel? and is this price OBO? are u looking for any other trades besides a video ipod?

i have a team member that lives in miami florida. u think he can meet up with u and vouch it for me?

PM me ur zip code.

-dante

what do u mean regular click wheel? and is this price OBO? are u looking for any other trades besides a video ipod?

i have a team member that lives in miami florida. u think he can meet up with u and vouch it for me?

PM me ur zip code.

-dante
im actually up at gainesville right now but will be back in ft luaderdale in a week or so.

its a 4th gen ipod, the ones that came out right before the video ipods. looks like a video ipod, exept not color and slightly thicker. i can get some pics up, ill do it tonight.

pics of it playing game boy games? does the interface(menus) look different with linux installed?
EDIT: I know you don't have a dig cam but if you could get pics somehow because I want to see how it looks with the extra stuff
you can boot up the ipod in either Linux mode or the regular apple interface with just a click of the botton.

the linux interface looks exactly liek the apple interface except it has more menu options. it also has a file browser that lets you open any file that you can drag to your ipod in windows explorer.

once again, ill get pics up tonight.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bobo244

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
bobo244
Miami Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied