Southwest Region [ San Diego Meet ] Post Your Availability

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT

When are you available?

• Total voters

danteBirosel
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ok, i want to schedule this ahead of time of course for everyone. I was thinking San Diego Mission Bay... i will go there early in the morning to reserve us a nice spot in the parking lot. Maybe have those yellow caution tapes to reserve us a nice space (or will that be illegal?). If u guys think that there will be too many people there, then give me a good suggestion of a better place over here in san diego.

Vote on the date that you are available and down for.

-Dante

unless... u guys want no one there.. and be on the dirt :-/

Fiestaisland.png

Well I originally offered MB as an option to think about. Only cuz I can't think of any more places lol.

Farther north there are plenty of vacant buildings with large parking lots and not a sole around. But Mission bay offers the BBQ and Beach aspect.

anyways. It probably wont happen soon so lets ask when we are very close to setting it up. No point in getting everyone excited about it only to give em blue balls.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

yea **** bro... and on the 13th, is my PROM.
u=dumb....who doesnt no when there prom is and tries to plan a meet on the same date //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...