danteBirosel

[ San Diego Meet ] Post Your Availability

When are you available?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. When are you available?

Ok, i want to schedule this ahead of time of course for everyone. I was thinking San Diego Mission Bay... i will go there early in the morning to reserve us a nice spot in the parking lot. Maybe have those yellow caution tapes to reserve us a nice space (or will that be illegal?). If u guys think that there will be too many people there, then give me a good suggestion of a better place over here in san diego.

Vote on the date that you are available and down for.

-Dante

also known as... LivinLife

[ References ] q-ball (kickerL5), ssackett (yellowtop), chaarlieee, Kenny Polluck (motoBTheadset), BassAddictJ, Iamamp3pimp (enclosure), lilmaniac2 (paintball gun, motors, & others), cardinalsfan (I paid half, den paid the rest), amorsh (sub), nVRuckus, LeofromtheH (amp), k4rts, rassymx, sublime0420x, lax916, ilaydit, KSilver2000, Raven, mtdewelf, SiX, KngOfThePkngLot, Dozy_production, supa_c, davidfre21, trevor87, bumpn_gt, Pistonsfav70, dbubble & moreeee!!!

unless... u guys want no one there.. and be on the dirt :-/

Fiestaisland.png

[ References ] q-ball (kickerL5), ssackett (yellowtop), chaarlieee, Kenny Polluck (motoBTheadset), BassAddictJ, Iamamp3pimp (enclosure), lilmaniac2 (paintball gun, motors, & others), cardinalsfan (I paid half, den paid the rest), amorsh (sub), nVRuckus, LeofromtheH (amp), k4rts, rassymx, sublime0420x, lax916, ilaydit, KSilver2000, Raven, mtdewelf, SiX, KngOfThePkngLot, Dozy_production, supa_c, davidfre21, trevor87, bumpn_gt, Pistonsfav70, dbubble & moreeee!!!

omg what about here?

vacationisland1af.png

that's right on mission bay, of vacation isle

Any weekend.

Before poking fun at others at least learn to spell. I won't go into all the gammar mistakes!

Irony?

Your sig... Im trying to figure out if you think he spelled grammar wrong. Because, he didn't. ;) Irony indeed.

:wow:

arent u suppose to be @ nappy nappy land? or are u sleep walking....

btw, adam, wat do u think about the spot??? do u have a better place?

-dante

Well I originally offered MB as an option to think about. Only cuz I can't think of any more places lol.

Farther north there are plenty of vacant buildings with large parking lots and not a sole around. But Mission bay offers the BBQ and Beach aspect.

anyways. It probably wont happen soon so lets ask when we are very close to setting it up. No point in getting everyone excited about it only to give em blue balls.

:wave:

Before poking fun at others at least learn to spell. I won't go into all the gammar mistakes!

Irony?

Your sig... Im trying to figure out if you think he spelled grammar wrong. Because, he didn't. ;) Irony indeed.

:wow:

hey I've been there, **** I miss San Diego

Tttttttttt

yea **** bro... and on the 13th, is my PROM.

yea **** bro... and on the 13th, is my PROM.

u=dumb....who doesnt no when there prom is and tries to plan a meet on the same date ;)

I don't really care about my prom thas why...I rather have the meet than go to prom. But my girl is lookin forward to it...

I don't really care about my prom thas why...I rather have the meet than go to prom. But my girl is lookin forward to it...

trust me prom isnt worth the money at all what so ever..

Good man! forget about prom, that shit is a waste of money. I wish I spent my prom money on speakers because speakers = fun for as long as you keep them, while prom = fun for ONE night =( I wish I could come, but I live kinda far. Have fun though guys =)

HDRibanner.jpg

Loserpunk [buyer]

Kevokrook77 [buyer] x2

HCCAfan [buyer]

PRIVATEpastry [seller]

Trevor87 [seller]

Manosteel916 [buyer]

Vosschs [buyer]

jaberocs [buyer]

6spdcoupe [buyer]

Klepto [seller]

XxSuperAdamxX [seller]

kpozr2 [buyer]

I'm down for the 13th. May 19th is my graduation from SDSU and I think I may be doing a big family get-together the following day (may 20th) to celebrate :)

Head Unit: Alpine 9815 Front Stage: Alpine SPX-177r

Front Stage Amp: Pioneer gm-x374 Sub: JL 12w6v2 in a 1.5cu ft vented enclosure

Sub Amp: Kenwood KAC-8151D Music Source: 60gb Ipod Photo through alpine kca-420i.

Orange.jpg

Good man! forget about prom, that shit is a waste of money. I wish I spent my prom money on speakers because speakers = fun for as long as you keep them, while prom = fun for ONE night =( I wish I could come, but I live kinda far. Have fun though guys =)

shoot im from the bay also and i might make it down there

shoot im from the bay also and i might make it down there

Carpool?!

HDRibanner.jpg

Loserpunk [buyer]

Kevokrook77 [buyer] x2

HCCAfan [buyer]

PRIVATEpastry [seller]

Trevor87 [seller]

Manosteel916 [buyer]

Vosschs [buyer]

jaberocs [buyer]