AA Assasin 10

Participant count
  • Participants list

Worlddre
5,000+ posts

Big Darkie
Charlotte, NC
OK so i decided to write up a review for these since there are none yet .

Install Details:

Two 10" Assassins in a common chamber fiberglass enclosure that is around 3cuft tuned to 33hz in the trunk of a '98 Audi A4... Powerd by two Kicker KX200.2 gain limited to 150watts each...tomorrow im gonna hit them with the full 200watts

Listening :

At first listen the output for these two entry level 10" is very impressive even when i only had one it was easily louder then the Atlas 15" i had that was in a 4.5 cuft enclosure tuned to 31hz which i know is not optimum for the atlas but it is still a relevant comparison.

So the first track i listened two right after installing the second one was Ludacris - BLueberry Yum Yum and wow got some good ole trunk flex on this one all kinds of **** in the car was vibrating and such (good times)

So the second track i threw on was Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk. THis is where they really impressed me they kept up with the rapidly changing bass line as well as any sub ive heard the song one and the kick drum had a sexy little punch to it

Didnt have much time in the car so i only go through three songs today and the third sone was Blufunkin by the Bass Mekaniks. Once again these things continued to impress me the got low as can be without losing any output or sq twas a very beautiful thing

tomorrow im gonna take a long drive and give these things an extensive listen so i can add to this here review until then enjoy.

well i bumped the power up to the full 200watts today there wasnt much of an audible difference in output and they still handle each song with all the clarity and punch ive ever wanted...the output continues to impress me with these things today i let them loose on a few well known bass tracks

First was the Speakerboxxx Intro this song actually scared me a little i was reading the little booklet when the song came on and suddenly i couldnt read it any more because the piece of paper and myn glasses were shaking quite significantly. Subs played the song well even when it goes low and gets layered no clarity or output was lost

Well finally this morning i got down to Late Nite Tip song had great impact and the subs even extended well into the upper bass frequencies quite well.

I do feel like these subs have the ability to be a bit tighter and more accurate so over the weekend im going to build a sealed enclosure for one and give that listen so that i can still add more to this here review

But thus far i can most definately say that there is no better 10" sub that i can think of that can be had for $55 in terms of output and clarity its quite incredible

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Worlddre

5,000+ posts
Big Darkie
Worlddre
Charlotte, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies