What kind of HU does your girlfriend have?

theblueprint
10+ year member

The Audio Messiah
MD
Or female friends....im looking to get my girl a HU, and she would like something real colorful and cool, that plays MP3's and justs attracts attention.....let me know what your opinions are so I can begin my search....

so far my top candidates is the Pioneer DEH-P860MP or 8600.....

Go with that....looks good, and will have all the audio features so you can give her a nice sound.

My wife has a touch screen panasonic, wont let me upgrade it.

She runs a Alpine 7998 that her brother bought for her b-day while back

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the p860mp is a great deck. can't go wrong. more functions than she'd kno what to do with anyways. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
meh, go full color and get rid of some of the pointless functions that she'lll NEVER use:)

pioneer DEH-P7700MP, She had already bought it herself before i met her, i was impressed with her choice as it was pretty expensive when they first came out. I think the pioneers are popular with the chicks too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.