Box Help Please!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hi could you help me please. Aaaaaaa. well i have got these small speakers which look like small woofers. Well their out part is made op of plastic and their suspentoin is pretty good. so i was about to ask that could i use them as woofers. May be Bass Sealed box or L shaped box or any please advise. Is there any way i could calculate their ohm or wattage

vc config (ohm), use a digital multimeter.

wattage; post a picture of the cone of the sub, its magnet, and numbers you can find on it and we may now, or at least may know the brand so you can further investigate it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Well tuning at the level you guys are talking about is over my head at the moment. I built this box with 4 different chamber sizes so I could hear...
I've used that driver and the ported box is closer to about 2 cubes. We did 1 in a stuffed/sealed 1-1.25 cubic foot box, stuffed with 1 lb of...
Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...

About this thread

taimurkhanlover

taimurkhanlover
Rwp,Punjab, Pakistan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
maldecido33