Called Ascendant today to order

flakko
5,000+ posts

Veteran (my butt)
So Cal
Chad and Dale were VERY VERY nice. they answered all of my questions thoroughly, handled my order promptly, and sent an invoice within a couple hours, what more can i ask for?

honestly a couple people start talking about bad experiences and the bandwagon starts rolling. I mean with the amt of orders they get per day, the amout of people calling in, its tough with 2 people handling all of it, heck im having a hard time with what im doing right now lol. I hope this post will change peoples minds about ordering from them.

but eh. I had a pleasant experience with them, and will not hesitate to order from them again if that means anything, but they dont have anything i need //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

oh and i ordered a set of Poly mids. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif gonna mate them with a set of Rainbow CAL25 ALK's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

my soundlines will be soon for sale, although J-dizzle has dibs? unless he dont want them no more.

Im with you there Flakko! they answered to my emails quickly,and when I called them to make my order everything went smoothly! I recieved my package on time aswell! no damage wut so ever. Only thing was that they sent me the wrong size. But thats all fixed, they sent my 12" on its way! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Im with you there Flakko! they answered to my emails quickly,and when I called them to make my order everything went smoothly! I recieved my package on time aswell! no damage wut so ever. Only thing was that they sent me the wrong size. But thats all fixed, they sent my 12" on its way! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
lol the email part i had a problem with hehe htey havent answered an email i sent last month

while i did get very good service when i called to order my mids.

it took 2 weeks to get a respones from my email asking about purchasing a set of the tweeters.

and i recieved an email from chad and dale on the same day.

but from my experiences i would definately order from them again without hesitation.

~Magick_Man~

good job posting a positive experience. it is hard for 2 people to design the products, ship them, take phone calls and emails, and update the website...although they need to work on the website part. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thats good to hear considering I'm gong to be buying 3 sets of their 6.5" mid sometime soon.
i was put on thier waiting list and they said they had a few mids left so they called me... better act fast.

people said they worked. ill go with the positive.
they work fine for me, if i had them in sealed pods or in my doors i bet they would have much better mid-bass but they do pretty well where they are.

and as far as "flaws" go i have a bit of tensil slap that i could probably fix rather easily if i cared enough to do it.

it is so few and far between that it happens i am not worrying about it.

~Magick_Man~

good job posting a positive experience. it is hard for 2 people to design the products, ship them, take phone calls and emails, and update the website...although they need to work on the website part. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
thanks, but seriously....only having a 2 man operation in this business is tough. was like that with usamps about 6 months ago. was the accountant, and some other guy. times were tough then. but now look what happened //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Magick:

you said put some felt on the cone in another thread? wont it hinder the performance adding weight to the cone?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.