Where to buy SEAS?

SQBubble
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MTL
Someone know were to get the SEAS RS165A set?

how much does it cost and is there a better speaker set than this one, in need of the most realistic music reproduction as possible, natural, soft, loud, tight warm midbass from ~60hz till the highest audible frequency!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

thx for any inputs

thx alot,

so if I get 2woofers and 2tweeters of those SEAS which will cost me 530 instead of 745, I could go active with my 4channel amplifier right? and is it worth every penny those speakers?

I could go active with my 4channel amplifier right? and is it worth every penny those speakers?
Active? Yes.

Worth every penny? I'd say so. But be warned, they're only gonna be as good as the processing/tuning you have available to you in your system to bring the most out've this set.

(excuse the poor grammar)

They're not too bad of a set.

You get to the point of diminishing returns. The more money you spend on equipment will most likely net in little to no gain. When you're up there, equipment means less, tuning means more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yes you will need to have the ability to run them active if you decide on the raw drivers. Don't let these other guys scare you out of it or anything. Just know that you really can't plug and play them. If you are willing to spend the capital and time necessary to set your system up correctly then they are nice drivers to go with. And yes there are better speakers, but that doesn't mean they will meet those criteria you've listed!!

I will also say that I have limited abilities in the active tuning neighborhood, but some how my Seas sound good enough for me...and actually better than any passive set I have ran so far. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

Just my $.02 bubble boy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.