Wut DO i need

*table saw/circular saw

*jigsaw/router

*yardstick/tape measure

*GOOD box plans

*MDF

*plain old elmers wood glue, or titebond II if you want; stay away from liquid nails or gorilla glue. while they aren't necessarily bad, they are better, cheaper(the wood glue) alternatives

*some 1.25" drywall screws (if ur wood is 3/4" thick)

*clamps help, but aren't necessary. using screws does fine.

thats really all it takes for a plain, basic box.

of course, you can spice it up with various router bits and the like

measure twice, cut once.

Ya i no i need screws and glue and saws and all that good stuff but like wut the hell is a router and that **** lol and u guys got any good plans and plans are the dimensions right and do the dimensions make it hit harder or anything like that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.