JBL Speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mike75
10+ year member

World
I understand that many of you prefer not to have rear speakers, but I have found that I really like the sound much better with rear speakers. I was going to replace my rear speakers with a set of MB Quart 2-way coax 6x8" $100, UNTIL I was browsing sounddomain.com and ran across a set of JBL T595 3-way coax 6x9" that were originally $300 but are now only $123 on a special deal. What should I replace my rear speakers with? Which are better quality and sound cleaner? I am getting MB Quart components for the front, so is there any benefit to having the same brand for the rear? Should I go ahead and put the MB Quarts in the rear, but also buy the JBL's because it is such a great deal and just hold on to them for something in the future? Thank you for the advice.

Since Harman makes both Infinity and JBl, which brand is supposedly better than the other? Or which brand is more respected or expected to perform?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.