Sign in to follow this  
Mike75

JBL Speakers?

I understand that many of you prefer not to have rear speakers, but I have found that I really like the sound much better with rear speakers. I was going to replace my rear speakers with a set of MB Quart 2-way coax 6x8" $100, UNTIL I was browsing sounddomain.com and ran across a set of JBL T595 3-way coax 6x9" that were originally $300 but are now only $123 on a special deal. What should I replace my rear speakers with? Which are better quality and sound cleaner? I am getting MB Quart components for the front, so is there any benefit to having the same brand for the rear? Should I go ahead and put the MB Quarts in the rear, but also buy the JBL's because it is such a great deal and just hold on to them for something in the future? Thank you for the advice.

Harman does not disappoint so you should be pleased with the JBL's. :D

lol..sum guy thinks a box make subs tight..

a box might help alil....so you saying if ya 15 is in the same box as my 10. theyre both as tight as each other???

whatever..the thing is the mark means something..so you thought i have a 10 foot sub???

this guy is the dumest of you all....HAHahahAHAhaHahAHAhaHa

oh i think the lil boy complaining is talking about i hit a n instead of a s. it confused him..

i'm sorry lil boy now is it better......its 10'' is tighter.

my 2 marks are too far apart i'm going back to 1. it means inches lil boys..ok

ports should ALWAYS be larger than your capacitor

http://shecant.myminicity.com/ind

Since Harman makes both Infinity and JBl, which brand is supposedly better than the other? Or which brand is more respected or expected to perform?

I owned the T595's, great great speakers. I don't think one brand is better than the other, both are good products.

And what on earth is a subwoofer box and how crucial is it(wondering since the first shop didnt even mention it).

Cheers

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this