Stereo Integrity Demo Car Build! *Pics*

NDMstang65
10+ year member

Active Noise Control?!
Radford,VA
ok ladies and gents...Nick and his dad dropped the car off last night at my place, and i'm just now getting around to getting all of the materials rounded up for everything that i need.

I'll be posting pics later of the tear down of the car and the current install that is in it and the prep work and hopefully we'll have a fiberglass tub for the bottom part of the enclosure and the start of the top done tonight.

Pics to come...so don't do the this thread is worthless without pics...gimme a few hours and ill have some up!

subscribe...and check the progress!

How the car arrived to me here yesterday!

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

This is how the car arrived here last night...

DSC00588.jpg

Materials for the build...

I'll update tonight, gotta get to taking the thing apart and molding some stuff up!

Didnt take a picture of all the plastic that surrounds the car...but its there...

Couple layers of foil, paper, tape, plastic...

DSC00591.jpg

Thats it for tonight...gotta wait on everything to dry to get up in the morning and start some MDF fabrication!

Subscribe to the thread....and watch it take shape....ill be working on this all week so look for updates mid-day and at night time!

Thanks for looking

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.